Thread: CN Menus?

Default CN Menus?

Anyone got a copy of any of the menus at CN, I would love to get an idea of some of the food options at the various resturants?

I can't believe it...someone thought of something my wife hasn't taken a copy of yet....better not tell her...haha

If you go under Couple Negril at the top of this page then on the left hand side it will say Dining/Resturants click that and it will show you the different restuarants with their hours and you can click on each to see the restuarants itself and a sample menu. All the food is so good,my favorite is Lychee, my husbands is Otaheite. Enjoy!

From what I have read, the menus change weekly. I am sure they are on some sort of rotation, but not sure. If you click on the resort you desire, and click on the restaurant/dining section of the website, it will give you a sample menu.

The sample menus on the website are just that... samples. When we were at CN last year we were amazed at the quality of the food in all the restuarants. What amazed us more was that the menus changed at each restaurant every two days... and the food was always wonderful.

If I remember right there were always a few "core" menu items that carried over from one menu to the next. We really enjoyed that there were new items to choose from every couple of days.

The menus are posted just outside Casava everyday so you can see after breakfast or at lunch where you want to eat that night.

ENJOY!!!

They have rotating menus for each restaurant. They use 1 menu for about 2 days and then another comes in, so you are asking for about 15 menus!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

They have rotating menus for each restaurant. They use 1 menu for about 2 days and then another comes in, so you are asking for about 15 menus!
    That's OK it will give me something to read at work!!