Default Shoe question, but NOT about dress code

Hoping the ladies can help me...or anyone else comfortable in heels. I LOVE to dress up for dinner when we are on a tropical vacation. Last year we went to a beautiful resort in Mexico with fantastic restaurants, and it was fun to be dressed up. However, the cobblestones and pavers that made up the pretty pathways were quite difficult to navigate in heels. How is CTI in this regard? Pretty even terrain, or otherwise? I don't mind either way, like I said the paths in Mexico were gorgeous, just want to plan shoe-height when packing in three weeks (!!). Thanks!

I can't think of anywhere between room and restaurants that you'd have a problem.

I wore a pair of gorgeous Bellini heals with swarovsky crystal. Not a problem! Wear your favorite shoes and enjoy!

I know I am about yo stir up all kinds of conversation with this one for all you CROCS haters! CROCS makes heeled sandals. Go to their website and check it out. They do not look like traditional crocs- they have a 'dressy' look to them. But- they are super comfortable and super practical. The best thing is that the heels are chunky- so they are not hard to walk in on rocky/uneven terrain. Check out Cyprus, Havana, Sassari, Hanalei. I own all of them and can't say enough good things about them!
    http://www.crocs.com/womens-footwear...efault,sc.html

Quote Originally Posted by MNJenRN View Post
    Hoping the ladies can help me...or anyone else comfortable in heels. I LOVE to dress up for dinner when we are on a tropical vacation. Last year we went to a beautiful resort in Mexico with fantastic restaurants, and it was fun to be dressed up. However, the cobblestones and pavers that made up the pretty pathways were quite difficult to navigate in heels. How is CTI in this regard? Pretty even terrain, or otherwise? I don't mind either way, like I said the paths in Mexico were gorgeous, just want to plan shoe-height when packing in three weeks (!!). Thanks!
    Pack all the 5 inch sling backs, peek a boo's and cfm pumps you think you need .... nothing brightens a room like a well dressed lady in fashionable stems - worst cast wear a pair of flip flop carry the shoe you get to your destination place flip flops on side of building ..... functional and fashionable

My most comfortable pair is by Naturalizer and it can be dressed up or down - http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shoppi...316&pg=1017468

I wore sandals with heals to dinner every evening but one while at CTI. I never had a problem. When we walked on the beach after dinner I just took them off and walked back to the room barefoot. I too found it very enjoyable to dress up for dinner!

Great! Thanks to all for your comments. The high heels will be packed. Although now I realize I don't have the excuse of using "but the cobblestones caught my heel" if I'm a bit wobbly...

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    Pack all the 5 inch sling backs, peek a boo's and cfm pumps you think you need .... nothing brightens a room like a well dressed lady in fashionable stems - worst cast wear a pair of flip flop carry the shoe you get to your destination place flip flops on side of building ..... functional and fashionable
    cfm pumps... LOVE the detail.

I wore heels every evening!! No problem what so ever....although the beach party was a challenge LOL
    Kristen

Oh great, Melly, now you force me to spend $$ on CROCS.

you won't be sorry! if you have a crocs outlet at the mall- they are always cheaper. Not the kiosks in the mall (same price as the internet), an actual crocs outlet at an outlet mall. If you have to buy online, sign up for email alerts because they are constantly having free shipping or buy one get one half off sales.