Default Extending your stay?

Ok, as crazy as this sounds I just booked less than 2 weeks ago and now I am regretting only booking for 4 nights =(

I know the airline penalties involved (yikes) but what about the hotel?

What if you are there already and decide to stay an extra night? Do they just charge you the going rate? What if you booked through another company?

Geez, I can't believe I booked 4 nights, really, really regretting it!!!

I am having the same problem, we booked 6 nights, and now I want to stay 7, we are booked through Delta Vacations and they charge a $300.00 fee!!! Unbelievable

That is why we always buy "Cancel for Any Reason" travel insurance. It gives you options and all you would lose is the cost of the insurance.
    Ashley

I would definately look into extending your stay. I am not sure where you are from but you are going to lose 2 days traveling. On the way there once you arrive @ the airport and go through customs you have an 1 1/2 hour drive to the resort. Then get checked in and all. (not sure what time your flight is). Then on the way back you will have to be at the airport 2 hours before your flight and again you have the drive back. You will definately want more time in Jamaica. I know last year the day before we left we tried to book out for 10 days, instead of 7 and there were no flights left available. We were bummed. So plan ahead if you can. It will be worth it. Emjoy Jamaica!