Default Televisions - Whats on

Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not planning on watching tv all holiday but can someone please tell me what you get in the way of television. Is there a movie option because occasionally hubby and I like to snuggle up in bed and watch a movie. Or is it just normal telly channels.

Just in case it make a difference we are probably booking CSS

Don't feel bad for watching TV... it is your vacation and you should do whatever you want. On a side note, I'm a huge Survivor fan and on our last trip, I got a plate of nachos and a couple of Red Stripes and watched Survivor in our room before dinner :-)
    Anyway, you will get some Jamaican channels (which we love) and you will pick up NBC/CBS/ABC, ect from the Miami area.
    HTH
    Ashley

That's right, Ashley...we too, are Survivor fans, and it's been a hard call the last 2 trips to try to be in the room to watch it(and get the time zone right), or enjoy the resort...both times we relied on Jeff the next week telling us "Previously on, survivor"

For some reason I get a huge kick out of watching Fox Puerto Rico while at Couples. I love the fact that all the ads are in Spanish. I wholeheartedly agree with you Ashley on watching the Jamaican channels.. I find them fascinating.