Default many more CTI questions

Only 58 more days until CTI!!! And I have a lot more questions!!

Does the boat to the island have set times that it departs? Does it come and go throughout the day? We'd like to go to the island for a while in the morning for snorkeling, but want to return to the main beach for watersports in the afternoon. Will this be possible?

Are craft activities available on the main beach throughout the day...such as shell painting and pottery?

Are there any organized activities on the island, such as BINGO, etc.?

Can I get milkshakes at the veggie bar, or just smoothies?

Can I REALLY get nachos all day long?? I read that on a post somewhere, and I'm a huge nacho junkie! Do the nachos have cheese, salsa and guacamole?

Last, but certainly not least, my daughter just came back from Europe, and talks about a drink called Swimming Pool. Any ideas if I can get one of these at CTI?

I know this is a lot of questions, so thanks for taking the time to answer them for me.

the boat goes when ever yu want it. Just stand and wait and you will be taken care of. Nachos are at the beach grill and they hace cheese sauce. find out whats in the drink and they will make it for you.

Here's a recipe I found for the "swimming pool".
    http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink42.html

The smoothies at the veggie bar are so good that you would think they WERE milkshakes. Just ask them to put a little extra honey in them. Yummmmmmm....

I don't recall any craft activities on the main beach, but then, I wasn't looking either. I know they DO have activities, but I think they are around the main pool.

Activities on the island are mostly organized by the guests... not the staff. And a lot of that depends on the crowd the week you are there.

Have a great time!

V

Quote Originally Posted by lightning1 View Post
    Does the boat to the island have set times that it departs? Does it come and go throughout the day? We'd like to go to the island for a while in the morning for snorkeling, but want to return to the main beach for watersports in the afternoon. Will this be possible? No problem, mon! The boat goes as often as needed. It's not on a schedule.

Are craft activities available on the main beach throughout the day...such as shell painting and pottery? Yes, there are crafts throughout the day, but usually are located near the main pool, not on the beach.

Are there any organized activities on the island, such as BINGO, etc.? Not by the staff, but typically by the guests who hang out on the island.

Can I get milkshakes at the veggie bar, or just smoothies? I bet if you got some ice cream from the self-serve machine at the grill, they'd put it in your smoothie.

Can I REALLY get nachos all day long?? I read that on a post somewhere, and I'm a huge nacho junkie! Do the nachos have cheese, salsa and guacamole? Yes this is true! But I don't think guacamole is available all the time. But chips, cheese, salsa and sometimes chili.

Last, but certainly not least, my daughter just came back from Europe, and talks about a drink called Swimming Pool. Any ideas if I can get one of these at CTI? If you know what's in it, they will make it!

I know this is a lot of questions, so thanks for taking the time to answer them for me.
    Have a great trip! You'll LOVE CTI! We'll be there in 66 short days!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015