Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Don't you DARE Amy! LOL - although that was fun. I have a more recent pic that I'm working on figuring out how to put up.... Us in our "natural habitat". Heee heee he he he.... And, yea, I "liked" Lee's comment, too.... but heck - I'm still learning how to do all that stuff on FaceBook too. Sigh......... It's a good thing we still have on child left at home to help us with all the high-tech stuff, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Well...y'all know how I hate my picture being taken, so no pic.

I have a pic or two of you, Sharon....

Oh wait, we're using it for t-shirts this year.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We arrive on 4/10, and I'm guessing it will be sometime around mid-afternoon that we land at the resort itself. I imagine that after we check in, get all settled and perhaps grab a light snack at the Veggie Bar, we'll be rarin' to start running that rum!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    We arrive on 4/10, and I'm guessing it will be sometime around mid-afternoon that we land at the resort itself. I imagine that after we check in, get all settled and perhaps grab a light snack at the Veggie Bar, we'll be rarin' to start running that rum!
    We arrive on the 4th also....maybe we will be on the same bus, if not we will meet you at the bar!

Default Photo?

ACK! Did I manage to do it? If a picture shows up - then it's us. I think.......... LOL! We arrive on 4/5 to get the party started! Ya'll will have some catching up to do - cuz we're pretty good at it the "getting the party started" part!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Aw, Scoop....you two are so stinking cute! Can't wait to see you both!!!!!!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

I'm looking forward to hugging your cute lil neck as well Miss Amy! By the way, for all of us here that either are newbies or were newbies at one time........ has anyone ever said "THANKS" to you and Steve (and the rest of the faithful posters) for all you do to help eliminate worries and stresses about the planning side of our Couples vacations? Ya'll are such big helps....... I KNOW you were to us! And DANG that's a BIG picture.... guess I need to figure out how to size them thangs, eh?

*Begins softly singing to herself.... and raises an imaginary glass to the upcoming RumRunners Reunion!*

Okay I'll cave......Let's start a list!

Ronnie & Vicky: 1
    Denny & Pam: 2-5
    Sharon & Dave: 3
    Mikey & Janie: 4
    Greg & Stacey: 4
    Lindsay & Jody: 4-11
    Herb & Gloria: 4-17
    Rick & Cindy: 5
    Roger & Lisa: 5-14
    Emily & Nathan: 7-17
    Amy & Steve: 8-18
    Sarah & Lee: 8-17
    Ron & Rosa: 10-16
    Ryan & Vicky: 10-18
    Deseree & Danny: 11-18

Sharon - make sure to tell Dave I put him on the list...on the message board. Hehehehe.....Just trying to prevent a case of mistaken identity like at CSS.

Our flight gets in to MBJ at 12:19p so we should be in the lobby at 3pm, main bar by 3:15p
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Was that a hint, Amy? LOL! *Taken under advisement*

Do you think it's going to scare Steve to know that we'll be preparing his room before he arrives?

We're going to do our best to welcome all of you, newbies and oldies. Too bad that we can't prepare rooms for everyone! Ha ha.

So...who has started packing?

Sharon

40 days ..... I haven't started to pack yet but I might start shopping soon! All the spring stuff should be out soon. I can't wait to bake in the sun!!!

No packing happening, but I did pick up a new bathing suit.... I am not sure though, it may not leave enough to the imagination. The tag said something about only using 2 square inches of fabric.
    E. Lee Cunningham
    Social Technologist, GE
    Atlanta, GA

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo! Ok, I feel better now that I got that out of the way.

Not in any particular order:

Scared? Hah! Picking a fight with people who are internet savy and good at editing photos. That's brave. Hmmm, new logo idea just popped into my head.

Scoop, smokin' picture, y'all are looking great! Can't wait for y'all to bring me a drink, I mean, uh, it'll be great to see y'all again! Next up, couples olympics on the beach and it's the balloon popping relay up first!

2 inches? Don't waste 'em all in one spot. Perhaps you can get some styling suggestions from KnottyPirate.com.

Ok, so in case y'all are worried, your VP and I have been virtually consulting on new graphics, catch phrases, and ways to use Whimsie's picture in a logo. Not a lot of progress made so far but we do amuse ourselves pretty well. Let's plan for some logo previews by around March 15thish. After that you can send cash, check, money orders, beer, or bacon in a self-addressed, stamped, foil-lined if sending bacon, envelope to our headquarters. Or you can just email us but we do appreciate the bacon.

Well, I s'pose a few million shareholders want me to go to work today, so for now let me leave you with this little pearl of Jamaican wisdom...

Yes, I'll have another Bob Marley, with a straw. Thank you.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!

Giggling rather insanely at a multitude of things... some in Prez's comments, some in Sharon's, some spoken softly inside my crazy little head........... that's as far as I'm going right now!

Are we there yet?????

Looks like it will be an action pack week full of laughter and memories. You all seem like a riot! The hubby and I are so in for the beach olympics, balloon popping?, it will be nice to get off our lazy behinds and do something...Looking forward to meeting you all, glad I am coming early....I like my room suprise free!

OK...Sounds like the games have begun.

Let me start by introducing myself, I'm the Dave that our Pres. will be picking on in the next 30 some days, but that's okay I can take it. Illinois (home of Notre Dame) people are tough here in Indiana.

Next, I want to invite all RumRunners, old and new, to join us in a daily game of pool volleyball. We've been known to have very spirited games on occation along with a few cocktails.
    I'll make sure Greg brings the heavy ball and I promise we won't hit it too hard...right Steve? Actually if you want to be an official Rumrunner, at least 1 person of each couple (Roger and Lisa?) must play but we would really prefer both. Just so you're aware, our group is known as the "pool-hogs" at Sans Souci.

Lee...I don't think I'd brag about only needing a 2" piece of material for a swimsuit. Is it orange?

Looking forward to seeing all the RumRunners! Who the hell is Whimsie? Does she eat bacon?

Default Got Milk? Uh no - but I DO have RUM!

Bwuha ha ha ha ha ha....... Dave, I'll defer to Rog on the pool volleyball - I have a hard enough time not drowning as it is. I will, however, be the "cheerleader" and the drink-fetcher for you crazed volleyball folks. Now - the balloon popping and the Couples Fear Factor - I'm all over that...... but ya'll should be forewarned that we're the defending champions at this --- so don't say I didn't warn ya. You wanna talk about fun, though - THAT was fun! I still can't believe that Rog was willing...... but it was a blast, and I strongly encourage all of you to just cut loose and do things like that, that you "normally" wouldn't do! Besides, we won a great Couples Tote Bag and a big ol bottle of Appleton's - so it was worth the embarrassment...... I think?!??!??!

We are in for the volleyball, well at least my hubby will be all over that. I may join in a couple times. Be for warned he is 6'6" so you may want to be on his team rather than opposite. The balloon event I am intrigued by though, scoop you will have to share some pointers. 37 days.... wahoo!

HA HA HA HA HA ----- Amy help me here. How would I share my... uh.... "pointers" with her?

Make a mental image here: Couples Fear Factor features "some" sports-type stuff, but alot of it becomes rather.... uh..... risque! Nothing naked or gross (well not TOO gross).... but those balloons get popped with various body parts..........

So even though I think you're a cutie (and I don't even roll that way).... I'm a gonna be a good girl and keep my "pointers" to my self!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - now I bet she REALLY thinks I'm a nut! Ya'll don't say nothin...........

I have pictures AND video of Rog and Lisa in the Olympics if you really want to see some pointers!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Well, I supose I will leave it to my imagionation (which could be worse). The suprise will be fun, we can consider it our initiation to be a "Rumrunner"....This will be a vacation!

6'6"... huh, don't worry, we sometimes let the short people play from the steps. Welcome to the team.

Sharon, you remember that I have to room with Steve, right? Just let me know if he should walk into the room first

Hey Dave! It's good to see you on here! We don't want people mistaking you for someone else this year and giving you random HUGS Don't forget the white trash part of the pool hogs. LOL! Let's see if the old logo makes it to the board.

I also posted the Original RumRunners logo so the newbies can see what we're talking about and what the guys are working on. Of course, we've all had our picture taken so none of us are safe while they work on logos for this year.

I spent yesterday (during work, of course) to make my packing list and organize it by category. I am ready!!!
    Last edited by Amy; April 7th, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Amy,
    I like the old logos, they are fun! Wow, a packing list ... want to share as I am intrigued as to want you are packing! Very Organized!

Got milk,
    I have a feeling that you are not taller than 6'6".... we hear that joke alot. I will tell him to be nice...

CHEERS!

I'm a little crazy when it comes to organization, but the one thing I've learned about Couples is to NOT overpack! I'll be happy to share my list (amy.welch@hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast