Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Here is what I find funny sometimes is the people that do get the lobster and then complain that it is not the same as what they get at home. Not realizing the difference between the Maine lobster most are use to i.e. Red Lobster and Spiny Lobster.
    ....I will sat that the Lobster Tails at CN were the best I have ever had.

It's not a huge deal that there will be no lobster. I was just curious. From what I hear there will be plenty of other delicious food to eat.

Love the yada yada episode!

Im not a huge fan or Rock or other lobster/grilled lobster anyway. However it's a fair question to ask. Going to Couples, or really the entire trip to Jamaica is seen as a whole package deal. People plan ahead and daydream about the different experiences, etc. Although I'm sure nobody would choose not to go due to lobster being out of season, it's one of those cool things about Going to Couples and getting lobster included, or getting a fresh grilled lobster dinner on the beach. A question asking if it is indeed an option out of season, or lamenting it's exclusion shouldn't receive a negative response on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by slhaas View Post
    Im not a huge fan or Rock or other lobster/grilled lobster anyway. However it's a fair question to ask. Going to Couples, or really the entire trip to Jamaica is seen as a whole package deal. People plan ahead and daydream about the different experiences, etc. Although I'm sure nobody would choose not to go due to lobster being out of season, it's one of those cool things about Going to Couples and getting lobster included, or getting a fresh grilled lobster dinner on the beach. A question asking if it is indeed an option out of season, or lamenting it's exclusion shouldn't receive a negative response on this board.
    ....I think you are correct in that many over plan. Once there, y'all, just let things flow. I was one of those over planners. Instead I relaxed and enjoyed what came over me. And with all I read and studied, I was still surprised.

well dang....i'll be there in may as well and was hoping for lobster. do they have steak?

Alias -

While beef isn't the national dish, it is generally available on the menus at Couples. I will say, however, that the fillets they serve at SweptAway's Feathers is to die for!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2