Default Fitness Schedule @ CN

I will be at CN from 9-16 Mar 10. Does anyone know if there are plans for a guest fitness instructor for that time, and if so, what specialized classes will be offered?

Jenni

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I will be at CN from 9-16 Mar 10. Does anyone know if there are plans for a guest fitness instructor for that time, and if so, what specialized classes will be offered?

Jenni
    ....At least when we were therein November, they had "Water Aerobics at the main pool in the mornings.

Default Fittness at CN

Jenni,

When my husband and I was there in March last year there was a wonderful instructor there,her name, Dawna. We did areobics on the patio right outside the gym. She was really good!!!!

I had been working out about 4 to 6 days a week prior to going to Jamaica. The problem I had is, the humidity is so bad, I got totally dehydrated!!!!! She stayed with me the whole time. Dawna myself and even her husband helped me to the nurse, both stayed right there withme!!!! After about an hour and a half I felt alot better, the both of them took me down to the beach where I found my husband. He was wondering why I was hugging the fittness instructor and her husband. Well I had a good story to tell him!!!!!

Moral; be careful the himidity is scary!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Quote Originally Posted by Myapapya View Post
    . . . . the humidity is so bad, I got totally dehydrated!!!!! . . . .
    My biggest complaint about CN is the open air studio. Everything used to be in enclosed, air-conditioned spaces before they remodeled this area. I've seen someone overcome by the heat at least once a trip since classes have been held in the outdoor studio. I wish they would make changes and offer an air-conditioned studio again. We were at CTI a couple of weeks ago, and it is the only one of the four resorts that offers both an air-conditioned gym and an air-conditioned studio.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).