Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Default April 3 - 10th ?

    First time to a couples resort, impressed with all the reviews, anyone around at the same time? We are from the east coast of Canada, New Brunswick, any other maritimers going? If so, let us know.
    Last edited by rnrsunseeker; January 29th, 2010 at 07:08 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rnrsunseeker View Post
    First time to a couples resort, impressed with all the reviews, anyone around at the same time? We are from the east coast of Canada, New Brunswick, any other maritimers going? If so, let us know.
    Well, we aren't Maritimers but we are Canadian (Midland, Ontario My husband and I are new to Couples and will be arriving at CN April 7th...beyond excited. April can't get here soon enough. I too have read countless reviews and can't wait to experience this tropical paradise...
    Kris

  3. #3

    Default

    Look for the April 2010 posts...there are a whole bunch of us there....just waiting for you!

    Jay

  4. #4

    Default

    Hey, how are things in Midland, Ontario. We here in the Maritimes are certainly excited to be going to Couples ourselves, we haven't been to a couples resort either. Hope to meet up with you all and have a great week. Keep in touch until April and we know for sure there will be no snow there.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi guys we are from Collingwood,Ontario....Sorry we will be there on April 16th....So we will miss you being there...post your experience for us, and have fun.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulnstacey View Post
    Hi guys we are from Collingwood,Ontario....Sorry we will be there on April 16th....So we will miss you being there...post your experience for us, and have fun.
    Wow! Look at all these Canadians! Things in Midland are great! We are busy counting the days and are anxious to hit the beach. Looks like a fun crew going down this April...we look forward to meeting you all! We are at CN from the 7th - 14th. We were undecided between CN anc CTI but in the end couldn't seem to scratch CN off the list. If I try hard enough I can almost feel the sun on my face....ahhh, only 65 more sleeps to go!
    Kris

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    Wow! Look at all these Canadians! Things in Midland are great! We are busy counting the days and are anxious to hit the beach. Looks like a fun crew going down this April...we look forward to meeting you all! We are at CN from the 7th - 14th. We were undecided between CN anc CTI but in the end couldn't seem to scratch CN off the list. If I try hard enough I can almost feel the sun on my face....ahhh, only 65 more sleeps to go!
    Things in Collingwood are just the same.(as we wave to you across Georgain Bay) We will not be in Negril at the same time...We fly out of Toronto on the morning of the 16th. By then you will be at home unpacking..We hope you enjoy your time down there before us..Keep us up to date on the things we must do...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulnstacey View Post
    Things in Collingwood are just the same.(as we wave to you across Georgain Bay) We will not be in Negril at the same time...We fly out of Toronto on the morning of the 16th. By then you will be at home unpacking..We hope you enjoy your time down there before us..Keep us up to date on the things we must do...
    Yes...I'll be unpacking but won't be far from you! We're staying at CSA from the 14th-21st. Couldn't decide between CSA or CN and seeing as we were planning a two week getaway opted for a week at each. Perhaps we will meet afterall if you take advantage of the Trading Spaces program. Funny, we were just in Collingwood a few weeks ago (lovely town...love the Village). As I look outside it's...you guessed it! Snowing!! 9 weeks today, a litle more then 10 for you! Woo Hoo!
    Kris

  9. #9

    Default

    Counting down the sleep now, can't wait to arrive at Couples Negril, lots of fun filled people are going to be there by the sounds of things and can't wait to have a tropical smoothie, rum punch, and enjoy the sunshine. Looks like snow being forecast for our week so am certainly looking forward to enjoying some beach!!!! Anyone else getting lots of snow and awaiting your trip to Negril. How about you sunkissed!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rnrsunseeker View Post
    Counting down the sleep now, can't wait to arrive at Couples Negril, lots of fun filled people are going to be there by the sounds of things and can't wait to have a tropical smoothie, rum punch, and enjoy the sunshine. Looks like snow being forecast for our week so am certainly looking forward to enjoying some beach!!!! Anyone else getting lots of snow and awaiting your trip to Negril. How about you sunkissed!
    I almost don't want to say it out loud (for fear I will jinx it!) but I can truly say that this winter has been quite tolerable. Not a lot of snow and the temperature, well, yes cold but not insane. We are approaching the 8 week mark and with each passing day the excitement builds! Do you think it's too early to start packing? Ha Ha.
    Kris

  11. #11

    Default

    We are in Indianapolis, we just got 8 inches of snow and we are expected to get another 4-12 inches over the next 48hrs.......Can't wait for the beach and the Scuba Diving!!!!!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    I almost don't want to say it out loud (for fear I will jinx it!) but I can truly say that this winter has been quite tolerable. Not a lot of snow and the temperature, well, yes cold but not insane. We are approaching the 8 week mark and with each passing day the excitement builds! Do you think it's too early to start packing? Ha Ha.
    Not long now, and yes it is time now to start packing. Woo hoo! Rum dumb here we come, ha, ha.!! Looking forward to meeting all your crazy Canadians A. See you in 15 more sleeps.

  13. #13

    Default East Canada

    Hi!
    My husband and I will also be at Couples Negril from April 3rd to 10. We are from Labrador City, NL.
    Counting the days to have our feet in Negril warm sand.
    See you out there.

  14. #14

    Default

    Down to the wire for us too. We will be at Couples from Apr.2 to 10th.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamilulu View Post
    Hi!
    My husband and I will also be at Couples Negril from April 3rd to 10. We are from Labrador City, NL.
    Counting the days to have our feet in Negril warm sand.
    See you out there.
    Well hello Newfie! My husband is originally from NL. We arrive at CN on April 7th. Perhaps we'll see you there...maybe if things get really fun you could have some people kiss a fish and become honorary NL'ers. Ha Ha. See you on the beach
    Kris

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamilulu View Post
    Hi!
    My husband and I will also be at Couples Negril from April 3rd to 10. We are from Labrador City, NL.
    Counting the days to have our feet in Negril warm sand.
    See you out there.
    Hello from nb. We are travelling via halifax and are arriving in mobay at 830 PM. How about you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •