Thread: Body Scrub

Hybrid View

Default Body Scrub

Has anyone had a body scrub in the Spa at CSA? If so, can you please tell me a little about it. Also, does anyone know if they do a couples body scrub?

We had the body scrub at CTI in December. I'm assuming it would be the same at CSA. My husband and I both had one, and they put us in the same room. I'm sure you can request this at CSA also. I'll forewarn you that your husband will not like the attire they give him to wear! The men are given a tiny little rolled piece of something like a cheeseclothe g-string to wear, and the women wear a makeshift cheesecloth bra and g-string panties. It is quite hilarious and so worth a picture!!! You do cover with a towel, and they keep you covered as best as possible. Be forewarned you will feel rather exposed. Anyway, the body scrub itself is wonderful. After they scrub you down, you go take a shower and rinse it all off. It is very difficult to get off, so it will take you some time. Be sure to get it all off as best as possible though. I'd recommend putting your hair up in some sort of ponytail/bun if you have longer hair also. After you shower off, you go back to your spa room and get rubbed down with body oil. Your skin feels wonderful afterwards. I read on the MB it was recommended to have done at the beginning of your trip in order to get a better tan. Not sure if that helped, but we did have ours done on Monday (we arrived in Sunday).

Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    We had the body scrub at CTI in December. I'm assuming it would be the same at CSA. My husband and I both had one, and they put us in the same room. I'm sure you can request this at CSA also. I'll forewarn you that your husband will not like the attire they give him to wear! The men are given a tiny little rolled piece of something like a cheeseclothe g-string to wear, and the women wear a makeshift cheesecloth bra and g-string panties. It is quite hilarious and so worth a picture!!! You do cover with a towel, and they keep you covered as best as possible. Be forewarned you will feel rather exposed. Anyway, the body scrub itself is wonderful. After they scrub you down, you go take a shower and rinse it all off. It is very difficult to get off, so it will take you some time. Be sure to get it all off as best as possible though. I'd recommend putting your hair up in some sort of ponytail/bun if you have longer hair also. After you shower off, you go back to your spa room and get rubbed down with body oil. Your skin feels wonderful afterwards. I read on the MB it was recommended to have done at the beginning of your trip in order to get a better tan. Not sure if that helped, but we did have ours done on Monday (we arrived in Sunday).
    I got my body scrub on our next to the last day to restore my skin. My scrub was followed by a peppermint seaweed wrap and full body massage. I only got the little g-string, no little covers for the breast, but was covered with a towel. No problem, just wonderful 2 hours spa service. I would do it again if I could. Oh I had it done at CTI while hubby sat at the bar as he doesn't like massages.
    Vicky