Default Staff e-mail addresses

Hi! Does anyone have (or know where I can get) Collin Whyte's e-mail address? He works as a diver in the SCUBA shop at CTI. My husband who has dived with him on our three trips to CTI would like to get in touch with him.
    Thanks much!

You might try sending an email to CTI and ask them to get a message to Collin.

Scott dove with him this past November and said he is the best Dive Master at any of the 4 resorts.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thanks, Juli! I will probably do that. Yes, we have been to CN and CSA and my hubby loves diving with Collin.

Yes, JC (Collin) IS the BEST! I was a newbie about 3 years ago and he literally took me by the hand and guided my every move down under! Such a wonderful experience; I'll never forget it. He deserves all the accolades.

Hi mbreej,

I saw you were looking for Collin's (Scuba-CTI) e-mail address about a year ago - I wondered if you found it?

I was there (CTI) earlier this month and went diving with him (this was the second time). He gave me his e-mail address on both visits, but neither seem to work (they were slightly diffrent). I know this is a sensitive area, but could we make contact off line and see if we have the same address - I really would like to contact him.

Thanks,
    AlanB