Default 44 More Days To CN

Paradise is calling our names !!!! Can't wait to get there.... See you all soon.

CN..Couples Negril..Probably the best resort in Jamaica.

44 more long days for you two..But it will be worth the wait.

vincencrystal..Please do me a favor and seek out Ava at the Couples lounge at the airport and give a Hi and Hug for Tommywommy.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 C

Default 41 More days now...

I just wanted to say thanks to my wonderful wife for planning this trip for us. I've been working overseas as a contractor and she has managed the house and everything else on her own. I really appreciate all that she has done and have really enjoyed the wonderful transformation of our house into a beautiful show piece. I mean she has really done a great job on it. We are coming to celebrate 13 years of marriage and have the Honeymoon we never had. I am so excited to be coming, but most of all to have the wonderful woman that I married with me. She is my rock, my best friend, and my lover. My world is complete with her in it. So Baby, here's to you and thanks again for all that you do. I will be home from Iraq in 38 Days and can't wait to hold you in my arms. I Love you from the bottom of my heart. See you soon.

Me...

Default Wow

What a beautiful message. You are one lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband!!