shandi Guest

Default Its not SPAM. Couples Resorts email on 2/4 pm is LEGIT.

Hi there - In case you are worried or curious or need to check your junk email folder, the email from Couples Resorts sent Thursday 2/4 is legit. We are cleaning up our email lists, personalizing the email, and making sure people get a choice of the email subjects most important them. Here is how the email reads -

Greetings from Couples Resorts,
    Thank your for allowing us send you our email notices and offers.
    Communication is an integral part of every couple's successful relationship. Informative and timely communication with our guests is important too. Therefore, we are improving our email lists and wish to verify your information to better serve you.
    We kindly request that you take a minute to verify or complete the following items:
    • your zip / postal code for potential regional promotions
    • your first and last name so that we may personalize your emails and subject lines
    • your wedding or anniversary date so that we may send you relevant info and tips for this very special date.
    • opt into / out of the different types of email lists that we distribute.
    PLEASE CLICK HERE
    to update or complete your information.*
    *Should you wish to unsubscribe from our lists and completely discontinue receiving our emails you will also be given that opportunity.
    Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Shandi a.k.a. Andi Conway, Director of Sales and Marketing, Couples Resorts.

Thanks for the heads up.

Shandi, last evening after filling out the requested info for the update, I lost the screen. Would you please send the e-mail request again so that I may reply. thanks

shandi Guest

No worries Frednglenna, we will being sending this 2 more times to people that did not respond. You will get it again in a week or two. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shandi View Post
    No worries Frednglenna, we will being sending this 2 more times to people that did not respond. You will get it again in a week or two. Thanks.
    This is good to know since I didn't get it at all. Thanks for re-sending!

I never got it either, and I even checked my spam folder. Can you re-send?

I didn't receive it either and have checked my Spam folder.