Thread: tunes ?

Default tunes ?

We're coming to CSA the end of Feb.....can hardly wait...especially looking out our window here in Nova Scotia at some large snow drifts. I am wondering what type of music player to expect in the Atrium room we have selected......I have an Ipod loaded with tunes , as well as some CD's, ready. ......Bob Marley and Ziggy Marley of course as well as some other mixed reggae, and a US based Reggae band calle Groundation, which is very good.

This message board is a wealth of information as well as a very entertaining way to pass the weeks and days leading up to our trip.

Respect,

Peter

The rooms have radios with docking stations that will also charge your Ipod. Be sure to tune into IRIE FM for some local flavor, news, and great music.
    nobody's favorite poster

The music players in the rooms are a hybrid AM/FM radio alarm clock with an IPod compatible docking station. If you have an Apple IPod (or compatible) player, you can just dock and play. OR...

There is an AUX IN jack on the back of the player. If your player is not IPod compatible, you can just get a male-to-male cord (about $15US at BestBuy) and plug into it from the player's earphone jack. This feature will work with any player or portable CD device.

Enjoy your trip!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Peter, your IPOD will be fine. i believe all of the resorts now have IPOD docking stations in the radio in the room.

Randy

Default ipod

Chris,
    Thanks for the info, I was getting ready to post something about that very thing. I have a mp3 player, now I no for sure I can use this device at CN!!!!!

61 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Groundation!!!!!!!!

Just an additional note. If your player is NOT IPod compatible (bottom plug for use in a docking station), remember to BRING YOUR CHARGER!!! You will still need to recharge your device with its supplied charger.

Enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"