Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

I don't remember the champagne and island music when we flew them in 07...hmm i'll have to look for that this time.

It is 4:20 p.m. on Christmas eve. I just got out of the shower. As I prepare and get ready to go to my mother's house for dinner, I find myself thinking of my close friends that live very far away. Friends that I have met at CSA. Very dear friends. I look in my closet and pull out my TEAM CSA polo shirt from last year. A quick decision. What else could I wear that would be more fitting on Christmas eve? I think of those children. I think of all of those who have donated to help improve their lives through the ISSA Fund and TEAM CSA. I smile. I am a happy man. A lucky man with a beautiful wife and 2 great kids, a roof over my head (one that doesn't leak). I have comfort, plumbing, health care, and so much more. Yes I am a happy and lucky man.

I would like to wish all the people Dorothy and I have met over the last 5 years at CSA a wonderful holiday season and hope that all of you have a happy, healthy, and IRIE 2010.

Tom

Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

To All of Team CSA April,

Hope this Christmas finds eveyone in good health, great spirits and looking forward to a properous New Year!

112 days 18 hours 46 min 13 sec

Tom & Cherrie

If anyone is going to be there april 10-17th and wants to take a trip to mayfield or YS we are up for it, I called TOTT and talked to Sienna for a group rate. We may also be up for Floyd's Pelican bar as well. Hope all had a great holiday!!!

Brian and Leslie, that's alot of snow I don't care where you're from we just got rain and a little snow. Tom I too found myself doing a little reflecting this year, thankful for what I have and for friends both near and far. Missing all our "Team CSA" friends, we have cracked the double digit mark hope to see all in April.

98 days till we come home..............
    Joe and Sue

We got 14 inches here in OKC...not a lot by the standards of those in the Great Lakes and Northeastern regions but a record in one snowfall for us Okies. With 99 days (we too have made it into double digit land) we're looking forward to April at CSA. May all Team CSA experience God's blessings and pass them on to those at home and in Jamaica in the year to come.

Bart & Bug

Hey All...

We too have been reflecting, WE NEED SOME CSA!!!!!!!!!! How about a nice morning run on the beach, some Red Stripe and jerk chicken for lunch, having a Bob Marley shot with friends at the swim-up Bar in the afternoon, a great dinner at Lemon Grass, and then some entertainment that nite. Now thats just one day!!!!

Just 104 days till CSA!!!!

Chris & Paul

Doing the double digit dance. Finally! 99 days until we're swept away...

I was at the dentist this morning and the only thing I coud do to get my mind off my misery was to dream of CSA.

97 days till our feet are in the sand!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianleslie View Post
    97 days till our feet are in the sand!!!!!
    97 for us also!!! It won't get here soon enough!

Ok guys,

Just rub it in.... Double digits.

Have been looking though past trip pictures and can't wait for April! (and double digits)

Soon come,

Kim and Kevin
    106 days

I just looked on my counter I put on my Facbook page (because YES I am THAT excited to go back!), LOL We are in double digits now too...WOO HOO 99 days! LOL

Just 98 days till CSA !!!! It's getting closer.

Paul

Hello TEAM.
    It has been a while since I have posted. Both Dorothy and I have been super busy. She has been working her job and sewing outfits for the school plays and the school show choir. I have been working 7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day as we are in the process of taking in all the work from our sister company in Connecticut that is now officially closed. Neither Dorothy or I see an end to this madness. In fact, it is quite possible that the next day I get off will be the day we leave for Jamaica on April 17th. With that being said, it is with great sadness that we will not have the time or be able to provide TEAM CSA gear this year.

Over the past 5 years, Jamaica, CSA, and TEAM CSA have been a wonderful and very important part of our lives. Daily, we think of CSA and all the beautiful friends we have made. Coming from very poor beginnings I think of the children of Jamaica all the time. I am very proud of what everyone has done to help me in my efforts to help the children by supporting TEAM CSA through their purchases of TEAM CSA gear the last 3 years and allow us to donate $2,800.00 to the ISSA fund in the name of TEAM CSA thus far.

This year we simply will not be able to offer anything to you as a thank you for your donations, and that troubles me greatly. What I will do is ask anyone who understands what TEAM CSA is all about and has the ability to do so, to support TEAM CSA with a donation of any amount to the ISSA fund. If you never donated before, all you have to do is go to www.issatrustfoundation.com and make your donation. I ask that in the comment box you add “On behalf of TEAM CSA”.

As an incentive to donate, if you send me or e-mail me a copy of your receipt of your donation (feel free to block out any info you don’t want me or anyone else to see) I will keep track of all donations and I will donate 20% of the total donations made. In other words, if the TEAM total donations for 2010 is $1,000.00, I will donate an additional $200.00. If the total is $2000.00, I will donate an additional $400.00. Also, if you do decide to donate to the ISSA fund, I ask that, if possible, you make your donation before March 15th, 2010. March 15th, 2010 will be Dorothy and my 30th wedding anniversary and I would like to celebrate the day by making our donation on that day.

Thank you for your time.

Tom Ehlers
    4226 Oldwyck Drive
    Janesville, Wi. 53546
    tomordorothy@charter.net.

Tom,
    Glad to hear your working, just sorry it is consumeing so much of your time
    we just made a donation to www.issatrustfoundation.com it's a small token of our appriciation for all that you and the lovely Dorothy have done. Since becomeing a Team CSA "member" the friends that we have made and look so forward to seeing again in April are some of the nicest and most generous people that we have ever met. To be able to give back to a Country and it's children that has left such a great impression on our lives even when we are not there is an honor. You're offer of a donation shows what a class act Dorothy and you are and we are so glad to have both of you as friends.....
    Thank you.
    Joe and Sue

Tomdorothy,
    hey, my in laws live in janesville! my mother in law (owns Travelquest) is the one who got us hooked on CSA! Have fun, we leave CSA on april 17th....

Hello Team CSA

Gail and I won't be joining you this year. :-( Our oldest boy is in Finland this semester as an exchange student and I decided to spend my vacation budget to send Gail and Travis' girlfriend to Finland to visit him during spring break. Its the right thing to do but I will miss all of you and miss the fun times in JA and CSA. Think of us as when you are in the pool bar in the late afternoon, and telling stories at the martini bar! Have a great time!!

We want to see picture from TEAM CSA!

Chuck and Gail

Chuck & Gail

we will have a drink for you both!

Paul

Default Finally, the double digit dance

Well it sure seemed like forever to get to this point,

99 days, 18 hours, 53 minutes 19 seconds until wheels up out of BWI on Air Jamaica

April 17th... Team OBX meets Team CSA for 7 days of paradise

Tom,Cherrie,Jackie,Bill,Mike,Kelly,Tim and Donna

Default So excited

We will be making our first trip to CSA in April. We fly out of Atlanta GA April 17th! We are so excited.... I believe we are at about 100 days out. I look at the pictures posted and dream everyday

Lisa & David- Huntsville AL

Quote Originally Posted by chuckandgail View Post
    Hello Team CSA

Gail and I won't be joining you this year. :-( Our oldest boy is in Finland this semester as an exchange student and I decided to spend my vacation budget to send Gail and Travis' girlfriend to Finland to visit him during spring break. Its the right thing to do but I will miss all of you and miss the fun times in JA and CSA. Think of us as when you are in the pool bar in the late afternoon, and telling stories at the martini bar! Have a great time!!

We want to see picture from TEAM CSA!

Chuck and Gail

Chuck and Gail,

We will miss you guys as well. JA will miss you too.

Hey Chuck,
    I'll have a Bob Marley shot (or 2) in your honor.
    And we'll take lots of pictures.

Kim
    (98 days)

P.S. There is always September!

Kevin and I are now in double digits.
    Need some photos to keep me going. We have had so many good times at CSA. It's hard to just pick one. So I'll start at the beginning....

Good friends.....

Well I grilled some Jerk pork tonite to get us in the CSA mood, so good!!! Here is a Beach picture that brings some good thoughts too!!!

Just 93 days till CSA !!!!!!!

Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Only 99 days!!! Double digits!!!
    -Otter,

Welcome Lisa and David. How long are you staying?

Erika, we have used Nancy Mckinnon at travel quest for all our CSA trips.

Joe and Sue. You are a great couple and have become great friends in a very short period of time. Thanks so much for your donation.

Kim, I have 1 photo that keeps me going.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; January 10th, 2010 at 07:31 AM.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast