Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Tom,so sad to hear if you and Dorothy do make it "home" it will be after we have left,we will be lucky enough to catch Mike and Melissa before we leave and will see Paul and Chris, and Brian and Leslie whlie there. We have to go early in the month because of work, but hope to be flexible for 2011.
    Joe

Tom & Dorothy, it will definitely NOT be the same without you both. But I pray that you will be able to go sometime in April. I am very happy that we will be able to see you soon and celebrate your birthday. Until then, good luck with everything!!

Hey Team...
    Kevin and I are in the car right now heading to NY to see Mike and Melissa.
    One guess as to what Kevin will be receiving while we are there. .
    I will be posting a picture soon.

Kim

Somebody is watching us. Only 25 posts but 496 views??????? C'mon folks, join the fun.

Tom

I think 300 of those views are from me always checking to see whats new....
    -Otter,

Team CSA.....

Only 265 days until you are Swept Away!

Kim and Kevin
    (280 days)

Tom, yes it is Rick and Chris thanks. Hope you and Dorothy are able to make it back in April sometime. Believe me, after missing out his year it makes the anticipation of returning even more crazy. If I had to do over again I would have tried to cut back on something else but paying for college and this economy really takes its toll. Here is Maine we have not been hit so hard with unemployment issues like other areas in the country. I just want to be able to get back to CSA where life is simple and all I have to think about is Rick, the sand, the water, the food, the drinks, the friendly people, and did I say Rick, yes and Rick again.

Kim and Kevin, my guess is it has more than 1 wing, say hello to Mike and Melissa for us.

Joe and Sue

Name:  IMG_3404.jpg
Views: 5025
Size:  94.0 KB

Name:  IMG_3390.jpg
Views: 5013
Size:  85.8 KB
    Last edited by mikeandmelissa; July 10th, 2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: no picture

It was great seeing Kim and Kevin. All you folks out there that are maybe on the fence about this thing, this team of ours, this is what it's all about.

Good times with good friends. Who's next.....Dorthy???!!!

Name:  #1 fan.jpg
Views: 4939
Size:  39.7 KB

Kevin, very nice. we hope to see Lord Stanley's cup in St. Louis one day. did you hear Darren Pang is now part of the Blues broadcast team?

Mike, great to know that Tom has you for his wallpaper on his PC.awesome pic.

Randy

-Otter,

Quote Originally Posted by mikeandmelissa View Post
    Name:  #1 fan.jpg
Views: 4939
Size:  39.7 KB
    Tom,

You used to look at me like that...

Kim

Ok, I have had a day to think about a few things trying to come up with something half way smart and witty but I can't.

Mike my friend. The tattoo is amazing. You are a very gifted artist. Now for the photo. That is ok. I have Photoshop Elements 5.0 but have not spent enough time on it yet. I need to get better with it so maybe I can cover Kim's butt with my face.

Thanks for the laugh.

As for my friend Kevin. Display your tat proudly. The CUP is the best looking mug you have.

Counting the days.

Tom

Default tatoo

Hey Kim and Kevin!!

Great Tattoo, the artwork is terrific!

But Kevin, I thought the tattoo was going to be in a less visible and more interesting body part???

chris

Tom and Pam ( tomandpam ) NC 3rd trip to CSA booked 4/15-23.
    We were at CSA April 16-23 2009. Pam did not want to commit for 2010 because too many things going on that might force us not to go. I decided to book anyway. But didn't tell her. I hope it works out.

Time for an update for those who are booked.

No Mike, you do not get your name on the list until you book.

As always, correct my errors.

TEAM CSA 2010 that are already booked:

Joe & Sue……....Fishin011…......Mi……....4/5 - 4/17......3rd trip.
    Brian & Leslie…..Brianleslie…....Md…......4/6 - 4/16......5th trip.
    Paul & Chris……..Pfb………….Mi………4/7 - 4/17…..6th trip.
    Rick & Chris……Maineiacs…….Ma…….4/9 - 4/17…..3rd trip.
    Ricky & Karen.....Fawnridge......Fl..........4/9 - 4/18.........7th trip.
    Jim & Janine…..Schdyny……….Ny..........4/10 - 4/17……..2nd trip.
    ?????????.......Goodygirl……..????.......4/11 - 4/19……1st trip.
    Len & Tracy…..Readyfornegril…..Il…….4/15 -4/22…….3rd trip.
    Tom & Pam….TomandPam…….NC….4/15 -4/23……3rd trip.
    Randy & Sue…..Sue_and_randy…..Il……4/18 - 4/26…..6th trip.
    Neil & Jennifer…...Isagenixfreak………Ca…..4/18 - 5/4,,,,,,,,1st trip.

Count down girl, where are you?????

Tom

Hey Chris!

I actually got two tattoos and posted pictures of them both. Apparently they must not approved the second one. So the next time we meet I will show it to you personally.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Kim and Kevin View Post
    Hey Chris!

I actually got two tattoos and posted pictures of them both. Apparently they must not approved the second one. So the next time we meet I will show it to you personally.

Kevin
    hold on there.....I only did one of those, folks.....

Tom, I forgot the rules....looks like I'll have to book soon.

Default Is it too late to join Team CSA???

Tom & Dorothy- I don't know if you will remember us, but we met you back in April of 2007, our first time as Team CSA members! We so enjoyed meeting you and have waited to get ourselves together after buying a new home to come back to CSA. SOOOO...we are going to be there April 12-19, 2010, AND we are renewing our vows for our 10 year anniversary! We would like to join Team CSA again if the invite is still open and we can't wait to meet everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

277!!!!
    -Otter,

Welcome back and yes we remember you Chad and Carina. Dorothy and I had to think about your names for a while. We got them right but had to look at our records for the spelling. I will add you to the list the next time I update. Do you still live in Columbia, Mo.??

Tom

No, we moved to Fayette, MO, which is very close to Columbia, MO...just out in the middle of nowhere, USA... :-)
    Thanks so much for adding us, we do hope to run into you while we are there! Are we doing t-shirts again this time?

Carina

274 and counting down. now if at&t brings forth a decent contract offer a special October trip could happen.

Randy

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast