Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Ok, 2 days of no flights in and out of UK due to the volcano. So could everyone in the US please face towards the UK and start blowing please. We need strong gusts of wind to clear this cloud from our flightpath lol. Should be fine by the weekend and we dont fly out till mid day on Tuesday so all should be clear by then. To everyone at CSA continue to enjoy. For those waiting to go, TRY AND CHILL your time including ours will come shortly lol. Have a good one all.

Bob Marley anyone?

It was a very hard decision for us to cancel our CSA vacation and wedding. I had some knee surgery on Monday, and have not made
    enough progress to travel. : (
    I was so looking forward to meeting new people and to share a few stripes.
    Going to attempt a rebook in September To all those April team CSA Members HAVE A GREAT TIME AND ENJOY THAT SPECIAL PERSON THAT YOU ARE WITH!!

Sure hope etf can get out of the UK

We leave tomorrow night for our first CSA trip!! PLease feel free to say "hi" is you spot me... Easiest way to tell is I have a lot of tattoos.... see you all soon

Neil
    -Otter,

we are packed and ready to go. Memphis and bbq tomorrow and then Swept Away Sunday. ETF hope mother nature allows you to get home.

Randy

Default coming soon...

We head for CSA this Wed 4/21 and stay until 4/26. Going for our honeymoon.

Looking forward to the trip!!!

Robb and Lisa

Default Unbelievable!!

Quote Originally Posted by ETF View Post
    Ok, 2 days of no flights in and out of UK due to the volcano. So could everyone in the US please face towards the UK and start blowing please. We need strong gusts of wind to clear this cloud from our flightpath lol. Should be fine by the weekend and we dont fly out till mid day on Tuesday so all should be clear by then. To everyone at CSA continue to enjoy. For those waiting to go, TRY AND CHILL your time including ours will come shortly lol. Have a good one all.

Bob Marley anyone?
    That darn volcano is still spuing smoke and ash!! Really crossing our fingers, toes and anything else that you both are able to get out of the UK for your trip on Tuesday!!
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

Had a great time at CSA this last week meeting all the people from the board, horseback riding was fun. Hope you see some of you all next year as Sean and I are planning to return!
    P.S. Sean was glad he did the Bob Marley but says never again, but definitly an interesting experience, LOL.

Erika & Sean

Well in just over 4 hours time we should be touching down in Jamaica. Sadly, a volcano has put pay to that and we are still at home thinking about CSA.
    Last edited by ETF; April 21st, 2010 at 03:49 AM.

Hope you make it ETF...I've been back 4 days now and all I can think about is going back!
    Erika & Sean

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    Hope you make it ETF...I've been back 4 days now and all I can think about is going back!
    We were lucky enough to have a great Travel Agent who has shifted the whole holiday on a week. We are now flying out next Tuesday 27th for 2 weeks. UK airspace is now open and the sky if full of planes. Sadly it opened 12 hours or so after our original holiday was cancelled. Not to worry I can enjoy the build up to the holiday all over again now. In fact where did I put that Red Stripe?

Bob Marley anyone?

Default Warning Liquor at airport

So from reason last year connecting thru Miami we were allowed to carry on liquor purchased at the duty free shop. This year we had to pack it in our bags after we got to Miami. I do not remember having to go thru security again last year in Miami, but this year we did. Hoping that anyone still there would see this before they make the same mistake as us..

still having a great time at CSA!!!
    -Otter,

we had a great time seeing both old and new Team CSA members last week. Once again thanks to Tom and Dorothy for their efforts for the Issa Trust Foundation and all they have done for it.

Randy

Just got back from 2 great weeks at CSA. Took a week longer than we thought to get there due to volcano. Sorry didnt get to meet all you great people but many of you did get to meet our great friends LP & Little Red AKA Larry and Wanda.
    As last year, fantastic holiday and now we are home we cant wait to go back. My new saying, "Never be sad to leave Couples as its just another day closer to returning". PAT PENDING on that one lol.

Bob Marley anyone?
    ETF

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27