Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

165!!
    -Otter,

Hey Tom...

Chris and I have been able to change our dates to CSA to overlap more of our Team CSA friends. Our new dates are April 12-22. Looking forward to meeting up!!!!

Still counting the days till CSA!!!!!

Chris & Paul

Quote Originally Posted by amp18657 View Post
    We are so very excited. April 7 - 14th, first Time at CSA. Matt and I are going with our good friends Rich and Lisa. We're all first timers and can't wait to go.

Angie
    Thanks for getting us on the list!! This trip is after all your idea.

Lisa and I are booked and could not be more ready to go. 4/7-4/14......153days 7hours to lift off.

Rich and Lisa
    PA

That makes us 167 lol

Hey Rich and Lisa, Matt and Angie,
    What part of PA are you from?
    Kim and I are from western PA, about 90 miles north of Pittsburgh.

Kevin

I'm staring to feel a little vibe on going here......

you know the one you get when you suddenly realize you're more than halfway home???

It's a matter of denial for the first six months upon retuning.....then as that 7th month rolls over, I get that peaceful easy feeling.........almost there, just a little bit longer now.

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

[/IMG]

Wish we could switch dates to spend time w/ everyone but work will call starting on the 19th and we must be home. Hopefully better planning will allow us to meet up in 2011, we already have our deposit down for April 2011.
    Joe and Sue

Hi Mike, we only cross for a few days. We get there on the 20th. Get to meet quite a few of the Team CSA group.
    I know how you feel about the months rolling on. We had our first trip in June. When I got home I was like a spoilt kid that had his toys taken off him and told to wait till next Xmas. Things got a bit better when we booked to go back. After reading about Team CSA and thinking at least its only 10 months away from last holiday LETS BOOK.
    Looking forward to meeting as many of the group as possible. We met a fantastic couple in June called LP & Little Red (Larry & Wanda), Larry emailed me last week to say they have booked for the 22nd so Tom add them to the list lol. LP & Little Red are good friends of Tommywommy and I believe they also know Sue & Randy. So they have a head start on us. I cant wait to get back there and chill out. We had a great holiday this year and want to make next year even better if thats possible. There are so many things we missed out on this year that we want to try next year. However, to do that I need to stay away from the beach bar a little longer if you know what I mean lol. Ladies you have a match on at the piano bar against the guys for Name that Tune with Ultimate. And Larry brush up on the poker to take the winnings into the Auction.
    All in all Team, cant wait get back to CSA to see Old Friends and make Many More.

See you at the Bar,
    ETF (Lyn & Jan South Wales)

Lyn and Jan.....We sat with a couple from South Wales at the repeaters dinner 2008, would that be you guys???

Cancel that last thought......I should have paid better attention reading your post.......your first visit was in June.

Good to have you on board and we will look forward to meeting you in April!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim and Kevin View Post
    Hey Rich and Lisa, Matt and Angie,
    What part of PA are you from?
    Kim and I are from western PA, about 90 miles north of Pittsburgh.

Kevin
    We are in the northeastern part of the state, in the Scranton area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    This is our first time to CSA also. After trips to CSS and CTI we're looking forward to checking out this side of the island and another wonderful Couples resort. We'll be there from 7-14 April. If this resort is anything like the other two I'm sure you'll meet some great people (including those on staff) that will make your trip a blast. As for advice...come prepared to be pampered and enjoy your time in paradise!!

Bart & Bug
    We can't wait

Etf
    you are putting the pressure on regarding poker and name that tune. Last year us guys were pretty tough. I even manged to win a bottle of rum cream. Every time i drink some i think of csa. Well theres no doubt in my mind that us men will win again. We are counting the days until we can share a vx floater with you and jan.
    Take care,
    lp and little red

Quote Originally Posted by shelleyngary View Post
    We can't wait
    Us either!!! 148 days and definately counting!! Guess we'll be coming in a little after you. Hope to bump into you guys there!

Bart & Bug

I was just introduced to this site last week and this is nuts, seems like everyone is just one big happy family?

We will be at CSA for first time April 17 > 24th with 3 other couples who are regulars

Can't wait to be there...158 and counting
    Tom and Cherrie

Tom and Dorothy,
    I have been reading back through the Team CSA thread and am impressed by what you have done for the charity. Our group is headed there April 17th through the 24th and all four of the guys on the trip are really into horseshoes. Maybe our little group could join in the effort by hosting a bracketed horseshoe tourney, $5.00 entry fee with all monies collected posted to the charity in Team CSA's name
    I will watch for a reply and see if you think this would be of interest,

blueseagolf
    aka
    Tom and Cherrie... Hanover, Pennsylvania

Hello everyone.

The TEAM is growing quickly.

A few things.

First, After using all my excuses and fibs about having to wait to book just to see when Paul was going to be there so we could book at another time to avoid him, he goes and changes his dates. Maybe next year we will tell him we are going to CTI.

Welcome to all the newbies to TEAM CSA. If you didn't tell me where you live, please do so. I am a bit concerned that we have way tooooooo many couples from Pa. on the TEAM this year. I know for a fact that some of the couples from Pa. are a bit different. I won't mention any names K & K.

Tom (great name by the way) & Cherrie, give me the names of the other couples and I will add them to the list. As far as horseshoes, I am game for anything that will get more money to the children of Jamaica through the ISSA fund. Every year that we take the bus ride from the airport to CSA, I am reminded just how lucky I am to be able to be on that bus with the one I love going to such a wonderful place and just how little those children have.

Here is a new update. Inform me of my boo boo's and fill in any blanks (??).

TEAM CSA 2010 that are already booked:

Jer & De………………Kov25…………????.......3/27 - 4/3…….1st trip.
    Jamie & Dianne…JamieDianne……NB. Can….3/29 - 4/8…….1st trip.
    Gary & Shelley……shelleyngary……..????..........3/30 - 4/12……1st trip.
    John & Lisa………jstag4…………….Tx…………. 4/3 - 4/11…….5th trip.
    Justin & Katie……ncteacher……….Nc…………4/4 - 4/11…….1st trip.
    John & Kristin…..….jonbuscher……..Ne…….…..4/5 - 4/10…….1st trip.
    Joe & Sue……….....Fishin011……........Mi….…. ...4/5 - 4/17…….3rd trip.
    Brian & Leslie……....Brianleslie…….....Md…….... .4/6 - 4/16…….5th trip.
    Matt & Angie……..amp18657………..Pa……….4/7 - 4/14……..1st trip.
    Rich & Lisa…………Tokyo…………….Pa……….4/7 - 4/14……..1st. Trip.
    Eric & June………..Bart and Bug…….OK……….4/7 - 4/14…….1st trip.
    Rick & Chris……….Maineiacs……..….Ma…..….4/9 - 4/17…….3rd trip.
    Ricky & Karen……...Fawnridge............Fl............. 4/9 - 4/18…….7th trip.
    Jim & Janine……...Schdyny……….….Ny...........4/10 - 4/17…….2nd trip.
    Brent & Melissa…...Goodygirl…..……Mi..............4/11 - 4/19……1st trip.
    Chad & Carina…...chrdina……….....Mo……....4/12 - 4/19…....2nd trip?
    Paul & Chris……….…..Pfb………...….Mi……. 4/12 - 4/22…….6th trip.
    Len & Tracy……..Readyfornegril……....Il…….…. 4/15 -4/22.…...3rd trip.
    Tom & Pam….....TomandPam………..NC…......4/15 -4/23….…3rd trip.
    Mike & Melissa.…mikeand melissa…...NY……....4/15 - 4/23…....3rd trip.
    Kevin & Kim…..Kimand Kevin………..Pa……….4/16 - 4/25……7th trip.
    Tom & Cherrie…..blueseagolt………..Pa.............4/17 - 4/24……1st.trip.
    Tom & Dorothy…tomdorothy…………WI……….4/17 - 4/25……6th trip.
    Randy & Sue…....Sue_and_randy…..…..Il…….…4/18 - 4/26…....7th trip.
    Tom & Erin……….Tom & Erin………..ON. Can.…4/18 - 4/27…16th trip.
    Kevin & Barb…….coming with Tom & Erin.
    Neil & Jennifer…...Isagenixfreak………Ca……....4/18 - 5/4,,,,..,,,,1st trip.
    Lyn & Jan………………ETF……………..UK…... 4/20 - 5/4…….2nd trip.
    LP & little Red…………..LP……………..??..........4/22 - 5/1……..????

Tom

Back to my first 2 paragraphs.

Paul, you know I am kidding. Dorothy and I are so happy that we will be able to see you and Chris in April. Thank you so very much for changing your dates just to see me. And as for those folks in Pa. K & K. your the best and we wouldn't even think about going if you 2 were not there.

Hey,

Time to brag a bit. The high school that Olivia goes to had their musical last Saturday night (Olivia was not in it). A week before they decided they needed some flapper dresses. So there goes Dorothy off to save the day by designing and making flapper dresses. Check this out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tom you know we love Dorothy it would be hard not to be able to see her at CSA in April, oh I guess you too!!

I think we need a official day count Kim.

Paul

Tom, We will take those Pennsylvania comments with a grain of salt. We get picked on at the Seacrets Club in Ocean City Md for being from PA, so we are used to it. Not everyone can live in God's country and we understand the jealousy. One good thing about going in April, I am an Orioles Fan and being in paradise will help with the misery of being the worst team in beisboll for another year,
    Congrats to all you Yankee fans out there, a very well deserved.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ......
    PURCHASE

Yeah.....poor Orioles. Teams just don't stand a chance in this division....as evidenced by Tampa Bay last year.

Team CSA April 2010 Jerk Tour - Tuesday, April 13th. Leaving from the south end of the beach at noon. Around 2 miles to Bourbon Beach, back to Best In The West, and finishing up at Ossie's; just 50 yards from CSA. Bring small mason jars for sauce, take Pepcid early that morning, and taste the real Jamaican Jerk.

Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Yes, poor Orioles, the owner in Baltimore got his nice fancy stadium built by the Maryland Stadium Authority aka tax payers, enjoyed his 5 or so years of straight sell outs, then closed the purse strings.
    Tampa had a heck of a run last year, but alas, back to business as usual Yankees, Boston and the normal American League East

no more pouting from me...156 days, 17 hours, 15 minutes, 32 seconds

Just made reservations for 4/25-5/1

Can't wait ...

Fawnridge,

Sorry we're going to miss the Jerk Tour....would be a good time I'm sure.

Tomdorothy,

Great flappers, great talent!

Send an e-mail when you can, gizmo30 at prodigy dot net.

Tracy

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast