Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    Hey,

Time to brag a bit. The high school that Olivia goes to had their musical last Saturday night (Olivia was not in it). A week before they decided they needed some flapper dresses. So there goes Dorothy off to save the day by designing and making flapper dresses. Check this out.
    Great job Dorothy!!!

Here ya go Paul,

Team CSA..139 days until April 1st

It will be nice to meet some people from the state PA
    instead of always from WI

Kim and Kevin
    ..154 days

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    Team CSA April 2010 Jerk Tour - Tuesday, April 13th. Leaving from the south end of the beach at noon. Around 2 miles to Bourbon Beach, back to Best In The West, and finishing up at Ossie's; just 50 yards from CSA. Bring small mason jars for sauce, take Pepcid early that morning, and taste the real Jamaican Jerk.

Wish we could come
    Maybe next year....

Kim and Kevin
    (154 days)

Here is one for Kim and Kevin and Paul and Chris and all you hockey fans out there from possibly the only curler on TEAM CSA. Yes I curl and I do not live in Canada.

Tom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF3WfHWzzOU

Tom,
    That was awesome video, hilarious, even though I am in PA, I am a Capitals fan

Tom

Tom,

Do y'all have any CSA goodies left from previous years? I've love to get a momento.

Thanks!
    Michele

btw...my email is thetexans at juno dot com
    ty!

Tom

That was so funny!!! I don't think even Ozzie could block that shot. You know what video I would love to see is our Team leader Tom and his Curling techiques

CSA is getting closer everyday!!!

Paul

Tom,
    Great video...

Paul,
    I believe that was Chris Osgood in goal,
    but Sidney Crosby was shooting the puck!

Kim and Kevin
    152 days....

Default Team csa

To all team members it will be great to see youall. We are known as lp and liittle red. We are from tenn. And this will be our second trip. We were lucky enough to meet up with etf and his sweet wife last year. Hopefully we can now meet at csa every year. I worked with tommywommy for several years at the dealership. He is the one who got me introduced to couples. He is truly the godfather of couples. We went to one of his parties and met alot of great people. Sue and randy were there and told us all about couples. Everything they said was true. We are one big family. Etf youall be careful. Send me an e mail and let me know how everyone is doing. Take care, lp and little red.

We are going for our 2nd time April 6th-12th. Counting the days. We are from Florida. Hopefully that is enough time there??? Anyone think that is too short of time?

Wooooooohhhhh, wooooohhhhh, wooohh. Just because we live in Pa doesn't mean we're from here. Lisa and I transplanted from WI about 8 years ago.

Tom, I know what you mean that some PA people can be "different", it has been quite an adjustment.

;-)

Kim & Kevin

That goal from Crosby really hurt, Ozzie tried !!! So I think the score is Penguins 1 - Wings 0. Still early in the game though. I feel a power play close.

Kim how about checking out some of those off resort Jerk restuarants during the stay?

Paul & Chris

Hey, Tokyo
    My wife and I are I guess semi transplants, moved from Maryland to get away from Baltimore, what part of PA are you in now, no matter where it is a far cry from Wisconsin.
    Whenever my wife is feeling drab and wants to feel better about herself she just heads to the Hanover Wal-Mart, instant self confidence is restored,

we live in Penn Township York county, just 5 miles from the Mason Dixon line, so close enough to still be Red-necks?

GOLFERS for April ?

We arrive Sat April 17th, leave 24th and are looking forward to golfing at least once, any other from Team CSA looking to chase the little white ball around, our group has three regular golfers and a rookie, maybe if we could find four others for the same day we could kick off a little scramble ?

Tom and Cherrie from PA

Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Hey, Tokyo
    My wife and I are I guess semi transplants, moved from Maryland to get away from Baltimore, what part of PA are you in now, no matter where it is a far cry from Wisconsin.
    Whenever my wife is feeling drab and wants to feel better about herself she just heads to the Hanover Wal-Mart, instant self confidence is restored,

we live in Penn Township York county, just 5 miles from the Mason Dixon line, so close enough to still be Red-necks?

We are just north of Scranton, not too far away from you. Lisa and I also enjoy golf, unfortunately our dates don't overlap. We are always looking for an excuse to road trip and play different courses, perhaps we can plan something later in the season.

>segue< We are not planning on golfing or bringing our clubs on this trip, but would like a little more info on the course that is part of the package. Name of the course, par/yardage, etc. When we make our next trip, would it be worth bringing our own clubs or could we settle with rental sets. Any info anyone would pass along will be appreciated.

Just noting Matt and I are not originally from PA either!!!

140 days until CSA!!

Matt and Angie

Hey golfers...

The name of the course is Negril Hills. My wife and I have played there before and it's fun. Have not played in the last couple of years there. The last time we played greens fees were included and caddies are manditory but they were great. I think there were two times the shuttle from CSA went to the course around 8am and noon, best to play in morning too hot in afternoon. We will be there 12th-22nd, we might play again,

Still counting the days till CSA

Paul & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by amp18657 View Post
    Just noting Matt and I are not originally from PA either!!!

140 days until CSA!!

Matt and Angie
    I am wondering if anyone admits to being from PA originally.

Tokyo, my wife does not play, we will be there with three other couples and we are pressuring the one guy who does not play to suck it up and have some fun.

I have an Orlando trip coming up in Feb with the group from the hospital I work at, counting down the days for that one as well.

150 days 14 hrs 33 min 20 sec to CSA

Tom and Cherrie

149 days!!!! and i lived in Aliquippa PA years ago.

I was born and raised in Charleroi, PA. The Mon Valley. Approx 30 miles east of Pittsburgh. GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone!

We will admit it!

Born here!

Raised here!

Live here!

Love it!

Kim and Kevin from PA

Quote Originally Posted by Kim and Kevin View Post
    We will admit it!

Born here!

Raised here!

Live here!

Love it!

Kim and Kevin from PA
    We now consider ourselves PA locals having now lived in the land of Utz and Snyder's since 1990

Awesome, We are down to 147 days 18 hrs 46 minutes to wheels up on Air Jamaica April 17th 2010

Cherrie and Tom Hanover Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    We are going for our 2nd time April 6th-12th. Counting the days. We are from Florida. Hopefully that is enough time there??? Anyone think that is too short of time?
    I don't think so but it's always too short when it's time to leave. LOL. How much do you plan on doing? We will be there the same length of time, 4/2-4/8, and will be able to do/see everything we want. Besides, you should always leave something for the next visit.

-Otter,

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast