Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Tom, LP and Little Red are from 10 O C. we met them at Tommywommys before their first trip.

Randy

Hello,

Finally said the heck with it and took a day off. Not wishing my life away but next week is December. Getting closer.

A few items:

Michele (wileeandrr) Sorry but we only made to order. We have no extra items that we could send.

Tracy, I will e-mail you after I am done posting here.

Voyager_1700 tell us your names and where you live and I will add you to the TEAM.

Melissa, what is your partner's name?

JohnMon, More info Please???

As far as the TEAM CSA April 2010 Jerk tour on the 13th. Great idea. Many of us will miss it. I would like to do a second one later in the month. Right now I am thinking of skipping the beach party on Friday the 23rd. and doing one then. Any one else interested?? Fawnridge, if this goes, I will need your help.

Any new ideas for fundraisers for the beautiful children???

We will start on the new TEAM CSA 2010 logo soon. Mike?? Any other artists with ideas out there??

Looking forward to seeing our good friends again, meeting new friends, and being with my wonderful wife Dorothy in the paradise we call CSA,

Tom

Default alyonka

Kim & Kevin

I just went to your Penguins website and I finally found something that I like about the Pens, " the Penguins Show " with Alyonka, very nice!!!

What's even better is the new Grandbaby girl - Congrats!!

Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    Hello,

Finally said the heck with it and took a day off. Not wishing my life away but next week is December. Getting closer.

A few items:

Michele (wileeandrr) Sorry but we only made to order. We have no extra items that we could send.

Tracy, I will e-mail you after I am done posting here.

Voyager_1700 tell us your names and where you live and I will add you to the TEAM.

Melissa, what is your partner's name?

JohnMon, More info Please???

As far as the TEAM CSA April 2010 Jerk tour on the 13th. Great idea. Many of us will miss it. I would like to do a second one later in the month. Right now I am thinking of skipping the beach party on Friday the 23rd. and doing one then. Any one else interested?? Fawnridge, if this goes, I will need your help.

Any new ideas for fundraisers for the beautiful children???

We will start on the new TEAM CSA 2010 logo soon. Mike?? Any other artists with ideas out there??

Looking forward to seeing our good friends again, meeting new friends, and being with my wonderful wife Dorothy in the paradise we call CSA,

Tom
    John and Kim, MI, 4/2-4/8, 2nd Visit

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    Tom - Nothing to it. Take a Pepcid in the morning. Gather your group at the south end of the beach at noon and start walking. Bourbon Beach is around 2 miles. Everyone should bring a bottle of water or two, but there's Red Stripe available all the way up the beach.

Most folks can eat a quarter chicken - drummer and thigh - or share. Bourbon Beach makes very good chicken, but marginal pork (if they have any at all.) They have a great brown sauce and the chef will give anyone 3 or 4 ounces in a Mason jar. From Bourbon Beach, you walk back north about a mile to CocoLaPalm. Cross through their resort (everyone does it, no problem, mon) and you'll come out to Manley Boulevard. Best In The West is diagonally across the road. Cross carefully. Again, great chicken, probably the best of the three, and standard jerk sauce - Grays and Ketchup - but it's important to get a taste of the sauce used by 90% of the jerk shacks in Jamaica. Continue north on Manly Boulevard about 1/2 a mile and you'll come to Ossie's on the same side(you can see the south lobby from there.) Skip the chicken, but load up on the pork and make sure you use plenty of her green sauce! She will also give you 3 or 4 ounces of sauce, if there's any left, but it will cost a few bucks.

For those who want to go back to Ossie's (since it's only 50 yards from CSA) they don't start serving food until 1pm.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Would love to do the Jerk Tour but we'll be on the good bye bus on the 22nd unless we could kick it up a couple of days

142 days for us!!

Tracy & Len

Paul and Chris,

Kevin and I would love to try out some local Jerk restuarants.
    And thank you for the congrats. We are very proud grandparents of of baby girl...

Paige Nichole... Future Pittsburgh Penguin fan.

Kim and Kevin
    143 days

bb

Team CSA....

Only 123 days!!!
    I'm ready for some Sunshine,Heat,Blue waters, Ooooo I could go on and on.

Kim
    (138 dAYS)

We agree Kim!!!

Well my wife has put up with me one more year, that makes 29 years as of today. Happy anniversary Wife!!! You are the Best!!!!

Can't wait till CSA

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pfb View Post
    We agree Kim!!!

Well my wife has put up with me one more year, that makes 29 years as of today. Happy anniversary Wife!!! You are the Best!!!!

Can't wait till CSA

Paul
    Happy anniversary you two, my wife and I just celebrated 29 years on November 1st, time flies when your having fun,

137 days, 20 hours, 22 minutes till wheels up for CSA

Tom

Okay team I'm here...I posted a few pics in my profile and will try one here...CSA be ready TEAM OBX is coming your way!

Quote Originally Posted by billsspace View Post
    Okay team I'm here...I posted a few pics in my profile and will try one here...CSA be ready TEAM OBX is coming your way!
    Bill, I guess we need to work on those posting skills, no picture ? Did you post on the Team CSA Picture thread?

I could post one for you, but, you might not like my choice LOL

Tom

Granted I'm not much of a message board guru....I did post 8 pictures to my profile..not sure where the CSA picture thread is though

Default to the funone's

Quote Originally Posted by billsspace View Post
    Granted I'm not much of a message board guru....I did post 8 pictures to my profile..not sure where the CSA picture thread is though
    Good job Bill, I saw you got your picture on the CSA April Picture thread, guess it wasn't rocket science after all

Tom

Default Team csa

Etf

hope all is alright in wales. Well its only 139 days until we are in paradise again. It looks like there is a large number of folks coming in for some good times at csa. May you and your sweet wife experence many blessing this holiday season.

Take care,
    lp and little red

Kim and Kevin, what a beautiful granddaughter. congrats.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by LP View Post
    Etf

hope all is alright in wales. Well its only 139 days until we are in paradise again. It looks like there is a large number of folks coming in for some good times at csa. May you and your sweet wife experence many blessing this holiday season.

Take care,
    lp and little red
    Everything is fine here Larry. Thanks for the kind wishes and the countdown to CSA. As with everyone at this time of year there is never enough hours in the day to get things done lol. We are having a quiet Christmas as our main gift to each other is in April after the hardship of paying for it in Feb lol.
    Will drop you an email in a day or so to catch up on things. Love to Wanda from us both.

To everyone on Team CSA April, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the New Year bring you Good Health, Happyness and a Long Life.

Merry Christmas
    ETF (Lyn & Jan)

Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Randy View Post
    Kim and Kevin, what a beautiful granddaughter. congrats.

Randy
    Thank you. We think so.

Kim and Kevin

Congrats Kim and Kevin!

Default Down to 131,days,18hrs,34 min, 00 sec

This waiting is brutal, luckily I have a golf trip to Orlando in February,

Tom and Cherrie from PA

Kim & Kevin

We lost lastnite in OT. I see the Pens did too. We were rooting for you guys to beat the Blackhawks, they will be issue this year to contend with. We play again tonite so all I can say is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wings!!!!

We need some CSA

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by cypresspeeps View Post
    Congrats Kim and Kevin!
    Thanks!!!!

Hey All...

Got six inches of snow today, and it starts.

Really need some CSA now!

Wish I new how many days were left, Kim !!!

Paul

Well we just booked April 10-17 Beachfront suite. First time to CSA
    Ron & Tracey
    Grimsby,Ontario Canada
    CN 5x
    CSS 2x

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast