Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I don't think it is a lack of beach chairs, I think it is a lack of consideration on the part of the guests at the resort.
    We were there in November and saw many, many couples with chairs in the shade AND in the sun.
    So while there are enough chairs for all the guests, when guests have more than one chair, well then, you DO get a chair crisis.
    And while I am sure there are people who have been and never had a problem (We did not have any problem finding a chair), I can see where a problem does exist.
    And the "reserving" of the palapalas is ridiculous. We saw it first hand.
    And while Randymon has addressed this and said Couples has no intention of policing chairs, I have to very respectfully disagree and say unfortunately when your guests act like children, maybe they need to be treated like children.

I'm afraid I kind of resent the fact that my experience is called "misunderstanding or misguided judgement" by someone who is not here now. Of course he's entitled to his opinion, but the facts are as I have stated them. And the reason there aren't enough to go round is because people are reserving more than one each. We've been sat next to a couple today who have 4 loungers saved - two in the sun and two in the shade. So whilst technically the resort may have enough for one each for everyone who is booked into the resort, the practicalities are that it is very hard to find one anywhere if you go out later than about 7.30am.

We also saw people saving them at 9pm last night.

And that's my last misguided misunderstanding on this subject.

Cathy Joe, we experienced that as well and I agree that it should NOT be up to guest to have to deal with these selfish guests but rather management. We have been to resorts where the staff handles these issues promptly and professionally and really appreciate it when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsters View Post
    I'm afraid I kind of resent the fact that my experience is called "misunderstanding or misguided judgement" by someone who is not here now. Of course he's entitled to his opinion, but the facts are as I have stated them. And the reason there aren't enough to go round is because people are reserving more than one each. We've been sat next to a couple today who have 4 loungers saved - two in the sun and two in the shade. So whilst technically the resort may have enough for one each for everyone who is booked into the resort, the practicalities are that it is very hard to find one anywhere if you go out later than about 7.30am.

next time take a pic and post it maybe we can start a seperate board which will have pics of various violaters it may not resolve the issue but at least it will give those frustrated with a peaceful way to destress ....
    Maybe if everyone submitted their chair wrangling pic in ther photo contest it would be a double dip effect

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsters View Post

Lapsters one of the reasons I chose CN over CSA is because some friends of ours visited CSA a couple of years ago and they experienced the same problem. They met so many great people there they couldn't recommend it highly enough for us, but we were swayed to CN because of the nicer pool (in my opinion) and the sun lounger problems they encountered.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2