Thread: Can't Go Wrong

Default Can't Go Wrong

From the comments here, it sounds like you can't go wrong with any of the Couples resorts. Though all the resorts have their own character, the common thread is great customer service, great food & drinks, cleanliness, and lovely surroundings. Those are the most important ingredients for a vacation and the same at each resort. What really impresses me is the number of loyal customers--that speaks volumes!

We love the all-inclusive experience and have been five times to the DR, and 3 times to Mexico, but this will be our first extended stay in Jamaica. We made a cruise stop several years ago, and I loved the beauty of Jamaica. We are going to CTI in exactly three weeks and can't wait to experience Jamaica and Couples!

Well, you made a good choice. The impression you get of Couples is spot on. I've been to Mexico once and the DR once. Neither of them will be getting a return trip. The whole time we were in either of those places, we were wishing we had just gone back to Jamaica.

Congrats,I hope you LOVE your Couples experience!

Cabushka... "Can't go wrong" I think you'll find truer words have not be written about Couples.

ENJOY!!!

Default been there n done that

as my title says
    we went in feb 2009 wow css
    and yes we are definateley goin back. as you say exellent food staff cleanliness is wot you always hope for on a holiday
    and couples css gave us that cant wait to go back home .
    thanks tattooman in england doncaster

Quote Originally Posted by cabushka View Post
    From the comments here, it sounds like you can't go wrong with any of the Couples resorts. Though all the resorts have their own character, the common thread is great customer service, great food & drinks, cleanliness, and lovely surroundings. Those are the most important ingredients for a vacation and the same at each resort. What really impresses me is the number of loyal customers--that speaks volumes!
    Excellent summary from a fellow newb. This could serve as Couples' mission statement.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

My co-workers say all the time "why don't you try Mexico or the DR once. Why do you keep going back to the same place?" Obviously they have never been to couples. I tell them, why fix what's not broke and most places have kids, which we would rather not have on vacation. Our kids are now grown up and we can now enjoy ourselves without everyone els'e kids around.
    Karin and Jim

Been to DR once, after 2 trips to CN...it would have been alright if we hadn't kept comparing it to Jamaica, and Couples...I love how, in JA you can drink the tap water...and brush your teeth with it..the folks in DR will flat out TELL you not to do that...apparently, the water from the bars & restuarants if filtered, but most folks at some point in their vacation in DR will have some kind of gut issue even still