Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: April 2010

Default April 2010

It really does seem like there are many posts/threads for Feb-March and beyond for 2010 but only 1 or 2 for those of us lucky enough to be coming in April!!! So I thought maybe we could start one April Thread. I see it on the MB all the time, a list of names, dates and even pictures... So I'm going to try and start one and see what happens...

Joel & Mary - Upstate NY
    April 8th-12th
    2nd of MANY trips to CN
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJoel View Post
    It really does seem like there are many posts/threads for Feb-March and beyond for 2010 but only 1 or 2 for those of us lucky enough to be coming in April!!! So I thought maybe we could start one April Thread. I see it on the MB all the time, a list of names, dates and even pictures... So I'm going to try and start one and see what happens...

Joel & Mary - Upstate NY
    April 8th-12th
    2nd of MANY trips to CN
    Hello Mary and Joel

We will be arriving the day before you...and it can't get here soon enough! Our first trip and there are no words to express our excitement. we are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversay and are looking forward to getting away together and meeting some new people. I look connecting with people on vacations and learning about others travel adventures...and of course having some laughs around the swim up bar and perhaps some fun at the disco! Sound good?! Let the countdown begin!!
    Kris

AWWWW!!! Look at you two Beautiful People!!! Mary & Joel.... a/k/a Angie Mary and Keanu Joel!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL TIME in PARADISE!!!! xo
    Art xo Francine

Sun Kissed ~
    Sounds GREAT! You and your husband are going to fall so in love with CN!! You can imagine how great it's going to be, but really you have no idea! It was so much better than our expectations our first trip, and we were planning our second before we left! Like I said, this will be our 2nd trip, and this countdown is killing me....! We are renewing our vows on the beach on the 10th, so that will make this trip even more special. We look forward to seeing you at the pool bar... !

Francine - I can't help but say this AGAIN, but I so wish you and Art were going to be there!!! We have to try and plan our 3rd trip around your schedule!!!!! MISS YOU!!!!!

Sun Kissed ~
    Sounds GREAT! You and your husband are going to fall so in love with CN!! You can imagine how great it's going to be, but really you have no idea! It was so much better than our expectations our first trip, and we were planning our second before we left! Like I said, this will be our 2nd trip, and this countdown is killing me....! We are renewing our vows on the beach on the 10th, so that will make this trip even more special. We look forward to seeing you at the pool bar... !

Francine - I can't help but say this AGAIN, but I so wish you and Art were going to be there!!! We have to try and plan our 3rd trip around your schedule!!!!! MISS YOU!!!!!
    Reading this post was exactly what I need on a cold Monday morning in Ontario! I think we say at least 5 times a day "I can't wait for Jamaica"! This message board has been great...love meeting new people and hearing about everyones past experiences. You can hear the sincerity in all your voices and I know this is a truly magical place. My husband has never been to Jamacia before and I can't wait to introduce him to this amazing place! Your vow renewal sounds lovely...what a romantic idea! Is there a particular drink we should have ready for you at the pool bar? Are you travelling with friends? I get the feeling there are a lot of repeaters travelling during our stay...do you know any of them? Have a great day....I have to say, I'm a little addicted to this message board but I'm always learning new things and meeting new people I just can't help myself...plus it makes the wait a little easier

Cheers,
    Kris

We are excited to be counting down the days till our April 24-31st vacation at CN. It cannot get here soon enough!

Ken+Karen

We (Cole and Bryana) will be at CN April 23-30. If you see a young bald man in hand with a beautiful blonde holler at us. 82 more sleeps!
    Cole and Bry
    Texas

Sun Kissed,
    I too am definitely addicted to this message board! It helps to get through this long, almost painful wait!!!! Although the anticipation is one of the best parts, as once we arrive, the time just flies!!!! We are traveling with another couple. It didn't take much to talk them into joining us. They have never been to Jamaica, so they are really excited to say the least.

We should arrive at the resort around 2pm on Thursday the 8th. I'm pretty sure the beach party is on Thursday nights and that was one of our favorite nights last time...so much fun!

I seem to have a weakness for pina-coladas and my husband loves the vodka slushes from the pool bar. Keep an eye out for us and we will do the same!

Sun Kissed,
    I too am definitely addicted to this message board! It helps to get through this long, almost painful wait!!!! Although the anticipation is one of the best parts, as once we arrive, the time just flies!!!! We are traveling with another couple. It didn't take much to talk them into joining us. They have never been to Jamaica, so they are really excited to say the least.

We should arrive at the resort around 2pm on Thursday the 8th. I'm pretty sure the beach party is on Thursday nights and that was one of our favorite nights last time...so much fun!

I seem to have a weakness for pina-coladas and my husband loves the vodka slushes from the pool bar. Keep an eye out for us and we will do the same!

Well, it looks like we'll have about a 24 head start on you guys. The Beach party sounds like a lot of fun...is there dancing at the beach party? I would love that! I'll be sure to have a pina colada (also one of my faves) and a Vodka slushies (which I've never had but have made note to try!) ready for you and Joel! Thanks for starting this thread...I love the idea of posting our pictures so we know we we are looking for...my husband is going to wonder how I recognize you. Maybe I'll just tell him that we went to highschool together and see how long I can fool him. Ha Ha
    Kris

There is dancing at the beach party... Also a big bon fire, steel drum band and a bunch of other performers! Also a ton of great food everywhere... Its actually really beautiful. They have tables all over the beach with candles lit everywhere...

My husband got a kick out of me actually knowing some people when we arrived last time. I met some really nice people on the MB before our trip and we had a great time with them while we were there! In fact, we still keep in touch!

There is dancing at the beach party... Also a big bon fire, steel drum band and a bunch of other performers! Also a ton of great food everywhere... Its actually really beautiful. They have tables all over the beach with candles lit everywhere...

My husband got a kick out of me actually knowing some people when we arrived last time. I met some really nice people on the MB before our trip and we had a great time with them while we were there! In fact, we still keep in touch!
    Well all I can say is I look forward to being one of those people!
    Kris

Me too!

You are Going to have Soooooooooo Much Fun!!!! ENJOY!!!
    Art xo Francine

Default CN here we come

Hi all, we will be there from April 8th to 17th, very excited! First time to Couples and Jamaica. The beach party sounds great, looks like we'll be there for two of them!

Default Pic of us

Hi all, heres a pic of Jean & I (mike), this was taken in 2001 on the sunset cruise, this is our 9th trip to cn and cant wait, we depart from Wisconsin on the 4th and have to leave on the 11th, are you ready 4 fun in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by cwatson48 View Post
    Ken+Karen

We (Cole and Bryana) will be at CN April 23-30. If you see a young bald man in hand with a beautiful blonde holler at us. 82 more sleeps!
    We look forward to meeting you there...We will be the slightly older version of you guys!!

Hi all, Jacqui & I will be there from the 12th - 26th April....2nd visit to CN , and boy are we excited and looking forward to a relaxing break.

We will be newbies at CN Apr 2-Apr 11. So excited. Have been reading MB for hours today!!!

Default Names & dates

I thought I would start a list of the names/dates. Feel free to add & correct the list. 55 more sleeps for us.

DougRenee Doug & Renee, WI 4/3-4/10 5xCN 1xCTI
    mjd Mike & Jean, WI 4/4-4/11 9xCN
    Sun Kissed ? & Kris, Ontario 4/7-? 1xCN
    MaryJoel Joel & Mary, NY 4/8-4/12 2xCN
    beachlover 747 ? 4/8-4/17 1xCN
    cwatson48 Cole & Bryana,TX 4/23-4/30 ?
    Ken+Karen Ken & Karen, ? 4/24-4/31 ?

akinbak,
    We arrive on April 2nd as well, what time are you landing?

DougRenee Doug & Renee, WI 4/3-4/10 5xCN 1xCTI
    mjd Mike & Jean, WI 4/4-4/11 9xCN
    Sun Kissed ? & Kris, Ontario 4/7-? 1xCN
    MaryJoel Joel & Mary, NY 4/8-4/12 2xCN
    beachlover 747 ? 4/8-4/17 1xCN
    cwatson48 Cole & Bryana,TX 4/23-4/30 ?
    Ken+Karen Ken & Karen, ? 4/24-4/31 ?
    Kevin + Jacqui England 4/12-4/26 1xCN
    Jay + Susan IN 4/2-4/14 1xCN
    akinbak 4/2-4/11

Cole and Bry (2nd trip to CN)
    Cole and Bry
    Texas

First timers--Bob and I will be there 4/12-4/20. This trip is our 20th anniversary present to each other, man where does the time go!
    Any way we are extremely excited and count down is getting closer thankfully. The photo of us, hope it shows. {first time downloading a photo on here} Was taken in the Yucatan Peninsula about 7yrs. ago and that was our last vacation, So we are in desperate need of some relaxation and fun {more fun }
    Cheers to meeting wonderful people and experiencing beautiful Negril.

Hello everyone. My husband Brian and I will be at CN April 7th until April 13th. Looking forward to seeing you all there. SunKissed - as you can see by our picture my husband and I are dancing fools - can't wait for that dancing on the beach night!

Name:  Dancing Fools.jpg
Views: 2103
Size:  32.5 KB

Oops - the picture was too big. I'll try again.

Attachment 4768

RJG 4-7 thru 4-13
    Last edited by Seandymon; February 9th, 2010 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJG in IA View Post
    Hello everyone. My husband Brian and I will be at CN April 7th until April 13th. Looking forward to seeing you all there. SunKissed - as you can see by our picture my husband and I are dancing fools - can't wait for that dancing on the beach night!

Name:  Dancing Fools.jpg
Views: 2103
Size:  32.5 KB
    We also arrive on the 7th....can't wait. Where are you flying in from? We arrive in Montego Bay at 1:30 (fron Pearson in Toronto). 8 weeks as of tomorrow...let's start the countdown!
    Kris

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast