Default Unused Spa Credits

I purchased an Anniversary Package that includes a spa and gift shop credit. When I tried to book an appointment online, the only times available were the day we have to leave CSS. Does anyone know what happens to the unused spa credit? Can I request that the spa credit be converted to a gift shop credit???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Only 12 more days until our first trip to CSS!!!!! I can't wait!!!

SuzyQ

Hi suzyQ,

The unused spa credits go unused. They cannot be transferred to another person or the gift shop. I tried to "treat" my friend from England to a pedicure with me, and that wasn't even allowed.

Talk to the spa when you get there, and maybe they can work you in during a cancellation or something.

Good luck,

Beergirl

When you get to the resort, go to the spa and sign up for what you want. The booking on line is having problems.
    Irie Mon

"Does anyone know what happens to the unused spa credit? Can I request that the spa credit be converted to a gift shop credit???"

No, if you don't use it, you lose it.

I believe if you don't use them you lose them. Go to the spa when you get there and see if you can get booked.

I'm not sure if it can be transferred, but I would suggest checking the spa once you arrive for an updated schedule. I really doubt that the only time during your whole week that they have open is on the day you leave. Plus, many people don't show up for appointments so you might catch a cancellation. Just a thought.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015