Thread: Single Friend

Default Single Friend

We would like to get married at Couples, but we have a single friend that is interested in going. We would hate for her to go to Jamaica not be able to stay at the same resort. I know she would be able to get a day pass for the wedding, but is there any chance she could stay at the resort without a partner? Thanks.

Couples resorts is a Couples only resort. They do not accept singles unless they are attending a wedding. Our question is would your friend be staying at Couples the entire time you are there or just for the wedding? I would check with Couples

Hiya, I wanted a single person to come to CSS for my wedding and they said that would be ok, but that she would have to pay for two people as its a double room.
    Hope that helps
    Jen

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Hiya, I wanted a single person to come to CSS for my wedding and they said that would be ok, but that she would have to pay for two people as its a double room.
    Hope that helps
    Jen
    Thats good to know, my sister is single and her daughter is 24, so they could just share a room then. Would I still have to get permission from the resort (CSS)??

Well, it might be best to check with them yes, just so they are aware of it and you wouldnt have any problems on arrival. I think all the rooms have double beds though so anyone sharing a room would have to share a bed too..

I would double-check that as well b/c I got married at CN last November and I was told no singles unless a certain percentage of guests were staying on the resort.

Yeah I read that on the FAQ too, that you have to have 10 couples or something to have a single person. We weren't sure how many people were coming when we asked the question, but said it would be less than 10 and they said it would be fine to have a single person.