Default Feb 20 - 27 (Who is going)

My wife and I will be at CTI from Feb 20th to the 27th.. Looking to meet new friends with on the Island. We are in our mid-40's. We like to play cards and laugh. We can't wait to go home again......

we'll be there for our wedding, 23 thru 1st. look for us,

dj and mary

I just posted an attachment that is an updated list originally done by Jamie and Penny that lists people who will be at CTI in February. HTH. Sun_princess

Default DJ and Mary

What day are you getting married? We will look for you. Do you go to the Island? My wife will be the one with a string of beads around her belly. I have a gotee.

Karen and Keith

we will be there
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default We will be there the 20-27th.... meeting our friends from Florida!

Roy and Corina.... tequila's all around!

My wife and I will be there the 20th-27th... from Toronto! ... see you on the Island... just look for the loud druken Canadians hanging out with our Friends Ted and Cindy from Florida!

See you then!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Toronto_Cple; February 14th, 2010 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto_Cple View Post
    My wife and I will be there the 20th-27th... from Toronto! ... see you on the Island... just look for the loud druken Canadians hanging out with our Friends Ted and Cindy from Florida!

See you then!
    When it SNOWs in Florida....it is time to get away! Can't wait to see you guys again!!! 7 days!!

TednCindy

Default Kathy and Mike

We will be arriving at MoBay at noon on the 20th. Red Stripe at 12:15. Island at 3!

FYI - we've posted a pic in the February meet-up thread.

Kathy and Mike

we will be getting married thursday night 25th. i too have beard, red, and not much hair on top. see you soon