Default comparison of CN, CSS and CSA

if anyone has gone to CN, CSS and CSA.....could you please provide the main differences you found in each and which you`d recommend in order. We were at CN Jan 17-24 and loved it and are thinking of going back to Jamaica next year, but for 2 weeks at least and thought we`d do a week in CN and the other week in CSS or CSA. Thanks.

If you have 2 weeks, go to CSS and then CN - otherwise, you're just going down the street and not experiencing much of a change.

Have been to all and would rate them in this order
    CSA
    CSS
    CTI
    CN

I have only been to CSA and CN , and CSA was my favorite. Our trip next year I am planning on doing CSA and CSS. Personally, I think it would be nice to see another area of Jamaica. You will also be close to do the free Dunns Falls trip at CSS. Also, while staying at CSS do the Trading Places and try CTI, and do the same while at CN, visit CSA. Also, if you are into the a/n thing, CSS has an area that sounds great and CSA does not. You can see and compare all 4 Couples Resorts on one trip, sounds like fun. My vote is CN, because it was the first to call to you, and CSS. Have fun deciding !

thank you!

Default wondering why

I was just wondering why CN came in last? What are the negatives that stood out to you and the positives from CSA that make it the best? I'm deciding between the two and am very curious!

Quote Originally Posted by lbwehr View Post
    I was just wondering why CN came in last? What are the negatives that stood out to you and the positives from CSA that make it the best? I'm deciding between the two and am very curious!
    It's going to differ with each person/couple. For me, to be in Negril on Seven Mile Beach and not have easy access to Long Bay doesn't work. We're beach people and like to walk for miles and I find the Bloody Bay area to be quiet, and claustrophobic - it's not the resort- it's the location -and that's also important to us since we go into town alot and it's a few miles further for that.

But lots of people prefer it..so I'm not looking for an argument, just answering your question.

CSA has rooms ON the beach, and CN doesn't.

Additionally, at CTI and CSS ,the A/N beaches are completely private - At CN they share the main beach and swim area. Didn't care for that.

I can't speak for CSA/CTI/CSS because I havent been there but I know where my home is.....CN! (Not to down the other Couples resorts but why try somewhere else when everything I could ask for is at Couples Negril)

78 more sleeps!
    Cole and Bry
    Texas

Brenda and Ken - I wrote a review of our trip in Dec (split between CSS and CSA) that you may be interested in. We were big fans of CN and tried some new resorts. Lots of comparisons of CSS and CSA to CN in my review.

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=4275

It all really depends on what you're looking for. Good luck!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10