Thread: CN May 2-May 8

Hybrid View

Default CN May 2-May 8

We're 50-something first timers from Ohio heading to CN from 5/2-5/8. Anybody else along? I'll be the one with a gin and tonic in my hand all week!!

Hey Lee & Kathy, we (Trent & Tracy 35)will be there May 5th - May 10th. We'll have to have a drink together!

We'll hoist a flag for you!! It's snowing right now and May can't get here soon enough!

we'll be there may 1st thru 8th, 1st time for us as well. we're 45 and celebrating our 20th anniversary.

We're from Michigan, where it doesn't get warm till July. Can't wait till 1st week of May.

Wife and I will be at CN May 1-8. Our third trip to CN. Counting down the days.

From what I've been reading this will be our 1st trip of many! We'll have to have drinks together and we can argue about Crimson Tide and the Irish!!

Hi All,

Kevin and Becky from the UK visiting for trip #16 to CN from 1st to 15th of May. Looknig forward to seeing some old freinds and meeting some new ones.

Peace

If bamatide1 is who we think it might be then looking forward to seeing you again and having a laugh at the pool bar and our college football debates. Go Cocks