Default [B] [/B] San Souci Feb. 24th

Ok, folks, so we are counting down the days! Feb. 24th here we come! If anyone plans to be there from Feb. 24th-Mar.
    3rd, please reply and post a picture if possible. When I figure out how to post a picture, we will do likewise! If anyone can tell me how to post a picture, please don't hesitate cause I am not having any luck.... thanks & see ya in February!!!!

Default 25 days

We will be at css on Feb 26 thru March 6th. We have 5 couples joining us, and 3 couples are at TI. This will be our 2nd trip at CSS, and we have been at TI (COR) 6 times. Looking forward to some sun, we are from Kentucky.

Well, we shall look forward to meeting you guys while there... we arrive the 24th. We are from the mountains of NC. Never been to any of the Couples resorts so any suggestions/advice are greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by DEBBIELEEH View Post
    Well, we shall look forward to meeting you guys while there... we arrive the 24th. We are from the mountains of NC. Never been to any of the Couples resorts so any suggestions/advice are greatly appreciated!
    You are going to love CSS - be sure to try out SSB - early in your trip. We're from NC and know the snow and bad weather have primed you well for your trip. Have a Great time! Wish we could join you but we just returned in December. Ask for building E when you check in - it's got big balconies and full ocean views.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Are you having any of this big snow event where you are? So far we have ten inches on top of the 7 or 8 still on the ground from last weekend... yea, counting down the day mon!