Thread: Gift Shop

Default Gift Shop

Hello !
    I was just curious if anyone knows what is sold in the gift shop at CTI. May sound like a random question, but I am just curious ! Are all of the items listed on the "couples living" link available in the store ?
    Thanks !

They have hats, t-shirts (including kid sizes), shorts, cover-ups, purses/bags, some jewelry, wind chimes, hand carved items, picture frames, coffee, some bath products, water shoes (you will need these if you are going to Dunn's River and don't have any along, we bought ours there for $10.00 each) other little misc. gift shop items. I did not see anything for weddings (bride/groom, groomsman, bridesmaid items) But I was not looking for these things, maybe I missed them. To me the couples living website has more to choose from, but we found everything we needed in the gift shop. I think it just depends on if you are looking for something very specific or not. Hope this helps a little.

Thank you! I was wondering the same thing. It is good to know that I can pick up a few things as gifts, or the water shoes I keep forgetting to get!

We are going to CN for the first time in March 2010. Does anyone know if you can buy the ladies large floppy hat in the gift shop that's shown on the Couples Living site ($48)?

I live in Canada so would rather buy the hat there, than order from the website and have to pay duty & taxes...sometimes it can add $25 to an order which is ridiculous.

There is tons of stuff, from medicine to magnets, t-shirts, dresses, knick knacks, liquor, coffee, jewelry, shoes, picture frames, ect. Plus there is another gift shop down at the beach that sells bathing suits, and logo items. Seriously you can get anything you want pretty much!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    We are going to CN for the first time in March 2010. Does anyone know if you can buy the ladies large floppy hat in the gift shop that's shown on the Couples Living site ($48)?

I live in Canada so would rather buy the hat there, than order from the website and have to pay duty & taxes...sometimes it can add $25 to an order which is ridiculous.
    ....At CN, there are 2 SMALL gift shops off the lobby. Not a real big selection, but good prices. There is also a SMALLER shop downstairs that sells post cards, lotions, etc.