Default More attire questions

Hey ya'll! Me and my fiance are going to be at CSA May 1st - 8th, and getting married on the 5th! Anyhow, I am starting to plan what we are bringing, and want to be sure my FHs attire for dinner will be appropriate. For Feathers he will wear slacks, dress shirt, and dress shoes. For the other restaurants would be okay with either khaki (cargo) shorts, or pants and a polo shirt, plus nice sandals? He is one that dislikes dressing up, so if this will work he will be thrilled.

Thank you!

Yes, he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostMrsC View Post
    Hey ya'll! Me and my fiance are going to be at CSA May 1st - 8th, and getting married on the 5th! Anyhow, I am starting to plan what we are bringing, and want to be sure my FHs attire for dinner will be appropriate. For Feathers he will wear slacks, dress shirt, and dress shoes. For the other restaurants would be okay with either khaki (cargo) shorts, or pants and a polo shirt, plus nice sandals? He is one that dislikes dressing up, so if this will work he will be thrilled.

Thank you!
    i think the FAQ on this page( look to the left of this post and you will see it third link from bottom click) will provide you a concise break down of what attire is deemed proper....

From the FAQs:

What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: Semi-Formal – summer or cocktail dress and sandals, or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:
    Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

With you said he is taking, he will be just fine for any restaurant for dinner

Sounds perfect!!
    Kristen

tell him to pack some crocs everyone loves them there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostMrsC View Post

Thank you!
    ....The way I look at it, this is a "Romantic Getaway". And all of these are very nice restaurants. What would you consider appropriate attire for a romantic date at a nice restaurant? Note that no one (man) is going to wear a jacket anywhere, but do dress nice.