Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Live From CSA

Default Live From CSA

It's great to be "home" once again. Sunny but a bit windy today. The water is a little cool also but no problems. The food is great and the service is wonderful. Hope the weather holds. We didn't get the room we wanted but we are happy with what they gave us. The resort is filled to capacity.

What type of room did you want and what are you in? I have only stayed in an atrium suite but will booked a beachfront for April. Only a few months left! I set a weather widget on my macbook for Negril weather in anticipation of our trip. You have a good 50 degrees on us right now. Have fun!

Garett in the Activities Department still there ? He was our favorite !

Have a wonderful trip!!!
    Kristen

Default beach chairs

COuld you please put a towel and a book on two prime seat beach chairs for me. i will be arriving in June and wanted to make sure I had a chair!! JK Hope your having a great time, tell delroy at the pool bar to be ready for me and my friend Bob Marley..

Staying in a beach front suite. Just not in the location of the resort we wanted. No problems though. Not sure if Garett is still here. There are many new faces. The only one that I have seen from our lant trip is Chris who works in Feathers.

I always have a towel on the chairs in the morning. The resort if full and chairs are a bit hard to find. I will reserve one for you sndtrevino.

We went to the repeaters dinner tonight. The company and food were great. They split up the times to two groups. One group at 6:30 and the other at 7:30.

The beach is larger in front of the newer section and about the same as last year by the older section of the resort.

Default Beach front suite question

Beach-bum,
    I will be at CSA for the first time the first week in March, and have booked a BFS and have requested a 2nd floor.
    Would like to know in your opinion what is the best building # or room # that you prefer?
    Thanks much, can't wait, only 18 more get-ups....

BB -

Thanks for the update on my beach! Keep 'er clean for me!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

RobinH,

We always request the 2nd floor, center of the resort. Please remember that room requests are not certain. We like the BFS 2nd floor because of the privacy issue. Some of BFS's buildings have the large single rooms on the bottom floor and usually are hard to get. Feel lucky if you do get one of these rooms.

There are a number of "groups" here this time. I'm not a fan. They are behaving for the most part. The weather has been great. A really wonderful sun set tonight. We enjoyed a bottle of wine together on the beach while watching the sun set.

LIFE IS GOOD

Default Bfs

Beach Bum,
    Thanks much, I thought the center of the property would be nice as well...no worries, If I get my request wonderful, if I don't it will still be wonderful... I just want to get there.
    Glad the weather is great...only 16 more get-ups...

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    RobinH,

There are a number of "groups" here this time. I'm not a fan. They are behaving for the most part. The weather has been great. A really wonderful sun set tonight. We enjoyed a bottle of wine together on the beach while watching the sun set.

LIFE IS GOOD
    oh no not another grouples week yikes keep the review coming

Thanks for the slice of home. Please say hi to Elvis for Wendy & Sal. Tell him we'll see him April 1st! Enjoy your time in paradise! Razzl

We arrive one week from today. If Cean is still at Feathers please tell her Nancy and Gaston will see her in a week! Hope there aren't too many "groups" when we are there...looking forward to a romantic quiet Valentine's vacation! Hope there is lots of rum cream around!

Elvis is on the beach. He has a new yellow hat. The weather has been great. Warm and a little windy in the early afternoon. Good sailing weather! The beach has been clearing out in the early afternoon also and we have it to ourselves for the most part. Come early though if you need a beach chair in the morning. Saving chairs seems to be the norm this time around.

Life is good

Ah, Beachbum, can life be any finer? Thanks for saying hey to the Big E for us. Can't wait until we're back @ our 2nd home. 55 more days for us but who's counting . Soon come! Hope the rest of your days @ CSA rock. Go enjoy! Razzl

Quote Originally Posted by razzldazzlme View Post
    Ah, Beachbum, can life be any finer? Thanks for saying hey to the Big E for us. Can't wait until we're back @ our 2nd home. 55 more days for us but who's counting . Soon come! Hope the rest of your days @ CSA rock. Go enjoy! Razzl
    my wife and i arrive sunday...first time to jamaica...cant wait

You're going to love it HYTOP or I hope you do! Have a great vacation and if you feel inspired and wantto post some live info, that'd be great! Alwasy love reading about home... Razzl

An hour till sunset then beach party time. Ultimate chocolate is in good form! Food great...bad news? We have only got 10 more nights here.....

Only 10 nights? Lucky you!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy. Razzl

Caznsi -

Give Ulti a "wut up" for Chris and Joyce in Wisconsin. We'll be seeing him at the end of May!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Great weather. Great sun sets. Great food. Great week.

PERFECTION

Its raining..liquid sunshine!

Hey. Shout out to the poor folks who had to stay longer due to the BIG snow storm out east. We are now at home wishing we were still there.

Hi. Did someone mention a "new side" to the resort?? We have never been to CSA. Still trying to decide between CSA and CN...but is there a scetion of CSA that has newer rooms? Not sure what they meant by "the new side."

Thanks.
    Kim

Kim,
    The Verandah rooms are new-er than the suites...and the greathouse is the newest.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast