Thread: Younger Crowd

Default Younger Crowd

Me and my fiance (will be my wife when we arrive in June) are planning our honeymoon to CTI and we were just wondering what the crowd was like at CTI not that it really matters but was just wondering. I myself am 23 and she is 19...

At Couples, there are NO ages. This might sound silly, but it's true. Guests range from 18 to late 70s and beyond. No worries, mon. We honeymooned at CTI too - you'll love it!! Just a warning, you might get hooked. We did and have gone back every year since
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

First,
    When will you be in Jamaica?
    Second,
    Congrats on your coming marriage. We all hope that it will be a never ending thrill ride for you both and that someday after returning to Couples for you 20th time, you will give this same advice to a younger couple on this MB. Don't worry about age! You will find everyone at Couples (both guests and staff) to be nothing but fun.
    Third,
    Don't worry about being young...just ask nicely and all of us from the "older" crowd will slow down and let you catch up!!!

LOL!!!!!

Again, CONGRATS!!!!!!

Good luck trying to keep up with Billy! It takes many years of conditioning to reach that level of expertise.

Just Joking with ya Billy.

I don't know if my wife and I are still considered the younger crowd, we are 27 now. We were 23 or so on our first trip to couples and we hung out with people of all ages. There seems to be no generation gap at couples because everyone has one thing in comon. They are a couple in love. (we are in love right babe?)

Another joke but Megan wont find that so funny.

Don't worry about the age you will have a great time.

Dustin,
    You ain't in the younger crowd anymore my boy......not sure you are in the older crowd though either. Just watch it though, you will begin to feel the effects more and more as each year goes by. I think I am going to have to start considering the idea of visiting an optometrist....thinks are starting to look a little fuzzy. And I know what you are going to say so just don't......they look fuzzy more than just when I am drinking. Don't try to be funny.
    Speaking of drinking, when is the last time you have had Comparia (sp?) poured into your red wine. I haven't since we left Jamaica, but I bet I have some the first night at dinner when we get there......damn that was fun last year.........I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Billy I need to start working on my drinking tolerance because I am becomming a light weight when it comes to holding my own.

I don't know how you spell Comparia but I haven't even thought about it in quite a while...Boy was that stuff good and strong. That was one of those nights that I had to sleep with both feet on the floor so the bed would stop spinning. I don't understand why they have spinning beds at CTI don't they know that can make people sick after drinking the included drinks. Hmmm mayber that is their way to keep us from drinking too much.

I got married in Jamaica last year and there was a whole group of younger twenty-somethings that hung out the entire week. My husband and I kind of hung out with them off and on (we were more interested in "us" time!!) but I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a similar group while you are there.