Hybrid View

Default Secret Rendezvous

I was just wondering if any of you guys have booked a Secret Rendezvous and if so what room/resort did you get to visit and when did you go? I have wanted to try it but I am a little chicken. lol

During our last visit in August, 2009, met a couple who booked the Secret Rendezvous, they got CSA and Garden Verandah Suite.

We're leaving tomorrow and we think we got CN. At first we were told CTI. Will reply after the trip as to room type but we're expecting the lowest level.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I was just wondering if any of you guys have booked a Secret Rendezvous and if so what room/resort did you get to visit and when did you go? I have wanted to try it but I am a little chicken. lol
    ....What would be the advantage to the "Secret Rendezvous"?

It is pretty cheap. You can only book dates in the near future and even with sales there is really no other way to get rates that low for last minute travel. For example, right now you can go in March for 374 with the secret rendezvous but if you booked with the current sale for the same dates it would be 422 at the very minimum. The downside is that you don't know what resort or room you will get as they sort of you the secret rendezvous reservations to fill in the empty spaces. You could also use it to branch out to different locations if you are having trouble deciding.

Default Cti

We booked the Secret Rendezvous just this past summer. We got CTI and a gardenview room, which was well appointed and we liked it. Why book SR? The price! We saved about $800 and the room was very nice. We very much enjoyed the resort, and we got to do a day pass to CSS. We came back and booked CSS for March and we'll be there (CSS) in 41 days. Yahooooo.
    CSS (10)

I don't know when you are planning on going, but today's wednesday special is the same price as the Secret Rendezvous and you get an oceanview room at CN.

I'm not really planning on going right now. I have just thought about it in the past. We are already booked at CSA in April. I did notice the Wed special was a great deal though.