Default CN - Beach Pics and Minibar Info

we are about to book a trip to cn and would like to see more pics of the beach if anyone has some to share. also, can anyone tell me if the minibar has bottled water? thanks!

Default Beach and bottled water

Hi Brandonesha,

Here's a slideshow I did after our December 09 trip. It'll show you CN's beach, and a lot of other stuff.

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com/

As far as bottled water, yes - there is a bottle of water in your fridge, but you won't need bottled water. The water in Jamaica is as good or better than at home. They take "going green" very seriously, since the bottles cannot be recycled there, so all of the tap water is drinkable. Bring a reusable bottle for the beach, and you're all set!

Enjoy yourselves - we do every year!

Beergirl

Here's some beach pics. Have a great time!!!
    Last edited by rjammin; February 3rd, 2010 at 02:06 PM.

Beergirl, the slide show was awesome! It really took us right back there. We loved the songs that you had playing during the slide show. Can you tell us what titles are and who sings them? We definitely need them on our ipods!

thanks for the info and pics beergirl. good to know about the water. i know that the tap water is safe, but my wife is particular about it and likes it better when it comes out of a bottle.

Default Love it!

Wonderful slide show! There's not enough great pictures of Couples Negril, thank you for posting them somewhere! We are going to Couples Negril and Jamaica for the first time in April, very excited! Thanks Beergirl and your friends

Default Song titles

Hi all,

I really enjoyed making this slideshow. The songs just flowed right into things, didn't they??

They are
    "You're my Jamaica" by Charlie Pride
    and
    "I Love Jamaica" by Georgie Fame

I downloaded them from Napster.

Beergirl

Quote Originally Posted by brandonesha View Post
    we are about to book a trip to cn and would like to see more pics of the beach if anyone has some to share. also, can anyone tell me if the minibar has bottled water? thanks!
    ...Below is a linc to out trip to CN in November for my daughter's wedding;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8208088...7622925777034/

Default Couples Negril, New Year's 2010 Pics

Here's a link to our gallery of pics. There are quite a few of the beach, along with a lot from the New Year's eve party, which you probably wouldn't be interested in. Unfortunately, I didn't take a pic of the minibar in the room. It was well stocked, and you could customize its contents to your liking as well.

http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...82139979_veEHj