Default Booked flight after room...now what?

Hi Everyone!

We booked our room back in August and 2 weeks ago just booked our flight. Now what do we do?? Bc I noticed when we booked our room, they had all the lines to put in your flight info (which we didn't have at the time) So what is the process, if any, that we have to do. Do you have to let Couples know your flight info?

Thanks! First timers to CTI in 104 days...getting close to the double digit dance =) =)

hmm you may want to call couples give them your room confirmation number then provide them with your flight information...
    that should take care of it

Quote Originally Posted by stef528 View Post
    . . . . Now what do we do?? . . . . Do you have to let Couples know your flight info? . . . .
    With your reservation number in hand, call Couples' 1-800 number and provide your flight information to the customer service agent.

When you arrive at the Couples lounge in MoBay, you'll check in with the front desk staff, who will have a list of arriving guests for each resort. It's necessary to provide your flight information so that they can make adequate plans regarding how many guests they have to transport to which resorts and at what times.

There's also another reason to provide your flight information: you don't want to be stranded at the airport. One year, before Northwest offered a direct flight out of Detroit, our flight was delayed, and we missed our connection. What ensued was a nightmarish "adventure"; to make a very long, very ugly story very short, instead of landing in MoBay at 2:30 in the afternoon, we landed at 2:30 in the morning. We were in first class, and b/c we only travel with carry-on luggage, we were the first ones from our flight at Jamaican Immigration. We awakened the lone immigration officer, proceeded through customs, and headed for the Couples desk; this was before Couples has a lounge. We anticipated having to sleep in a chair/on the floor until a respectable hour of the morning, but to our surprise, there was a driver waiting for us.

We contacted Couples each step of the way to update them with our new arriving flight information, and Couples tracked our flight and made sure that there would be someone waiting for us to transport us to CN. There were no other drivers waiting for any guests of any other resorts. We arrived at our resort at 4 a.m. We were tired but so happy that Couples didn't leave us stranded.

While most of our more recent trips have been uneventful, that experience always sticks out in my mind when someone asks if/why they need to provide flight information.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Pamela- that is sooo nice that they had someone waiting for you! I will def. be calling today to tell them all of our information. Now if you get delayed or anything, do you call and update them, or so they keep track?

The reason Pam knows everything and is always right, it that the experience she relates is almost as bad as it gets. She did all the right things and the results were obviously quite satisfying for her, given all the things that went wrong...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by stef528 View Post
    . . . .if you get delayed or anything, do you call and update them, or so they keep track?

You don't have to contact them if you're delayed b/c they can monitor flight status. We had to keep contacting them b/c our arrival flight kept changing as we got bumped, rebooked, rerouted, etc.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).