shandi Guest

Default Think You're Romantic? - Try 28 Days of "Sweetweets" - DAY 26, 27 and 28!

Good Morning. Its February 1st and we thought, what better way to celebrate this Romantic month than with 28 days of "Sweetweets". What's a "Sweetweet" you ask? A small but significant gesture of love and admiration for your significant other. We will be posting a "Sweetweet" everyday this month in 3 places - on the message board, facebook (chiefromanceofficer) and twitter (@couplesresorts). Try one today! If your feeling extra-motivated try all 28! Tell us all about your efforts.

Good Luck,
    Shandi a.k.a. Andi Conway, Director of Sales and Marketing, Couples Resorts

Sweetweet #1 - Spontaneously turn on a great romantic song and slow-dance in your living room.
    Sweetweet #2 - Handwrite a love note instead of email today – hide them so there’s a sense of discovery and spontaneity
    Sweetweet #3 - Play a board game together tonight; make bets on who will win and what their prize will be
    Sweetweet #4 - Pick up a card and send it their work – for no particular reason.
    Sweetweet #5 - Write the meaning to “your” song.
    Sweetweet #6 FOR SATURDAY - Surprise your significant other with Breakfast in Bed Today
    Sweetweet #7 FOR SUNDAY - Squeeze into a photo booth for some candid shots

Sweetweet #8 - Put his/her towels in the dryer while they’re in the shower tonight or tomorrow morning, so they are warm when they get out
    Sweetweet #9 - If the two of you have a favorite movie, buy a copy of the script and give it to them as a gift.
    Sweetweet #10 - Make your significant other coffee tomorrow morning
    Sweetweet #11 - Make a "10 things I love about you" list for your significant other
    Sweetweet #12 - Offer to give a massage tonight.
    Sweetweet #13 (Saturday) - Take a drive (or better a horse carriage ride) together at night and look at the stars
    Sweetweet #14 (Sunday) - Have a favorite picture framed and surprise him/her with it.
    Sweetweet #15 (Monday) - Write something in a steamy bathroom mirror for them to find

Sweetweet #16 - Surprise them with something big or small – the fact that you were trying to do something special will matter more than the surprise itself
    Sweetweet #17 - Make their favorite food for dinner (or dessert) tonight
    Sweetweet #18 - Get tickets to an event you know they will love, extra points if its one you hate!
    Sweetweet #19 - Plan a surprise day. As an added bonus, call their work in advance to get a vacation day for just you two.

Sweetweet #20 (Sat) - Hide a series of little gifts all around the house, at each location include a photo that shows the next location
    Sweetweet #21 (Sun) - Have a favorite picture framed and surprise him/her with it

Sweetweet #22 - Create a photo slide show with all your favorite pictures of you two – set it to a special song
    Sweetweet #23 - Surprise him/her with a picnic lunch or delivery at their lunch hour

Sweetweet #24 - Create a new playlist that represents the way you feel for him/her, burn it to cd, write a personal message on the cd, and put it their car
    Sweetweet #25 -Hide a series of little gifts all around the house, at each location include a photo that shows the next location
    Sweetweet #26 - Go somewhere and watch the sunrise tomorrow morning
    Sweetweet #27 (Saturday) - Warm up their car in the morning. Not in cold weather state? How about get their car washed today?
    Sweetweet #28 - (Sunday) Have some childish fun once in a while, try a squirt gun or snow ball fight.
    Last edited by shandi; February 26th, 2010 at 04:32 PM.

Sweet! Thanks for the tweets!

I am going to do all of these! Bring it on Couples
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Great idea.

I do #8 all the time and she loves it

My sweetie makes me coffee every morning and brings it to me in bed to help me wake up. And it is always Blue Mountain Coffee.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I am going to do all of these! Bring it on Couples
    How are you doing, Amy? Have you missed any yet???
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!!! I have to share what I came home to on Valentine's Day this year, also happens to be my Birthday! I thought it was a wonderful idea, but never would have thought of it. Food coloring in the snow...my husband put to good use all the snow we have had this year!

(Hope my attempt to post this pic works!)
    Attached Images Attached Images