Default CSA Wedding 3-27-10, anyone else?

Hi. We are getting married at CSA March 27 of this year (4pm). I was wondering if anyone else was getting married that week/weekend. We could meet up and take pics of each others weddings so that we get more pics I've read some stories where people did that so they got more photos to share. We will be there 3/25-3/31.

Thanks!
    Michelle (from FL)

We are getting married on 3/23 but will be there through 3/28. Maybe we will see you there!

We are getting married at CSA on March 26 at 4:00. Please email freshpow@verizon.net if you are interested in trading photographer services.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi! We are getting married on March 27th at 10:00am and love the Idea of taking pics of each others weddings! Please let me know if 10:00 am is not too early for you!

Thanks,
    Juliana

Hi! We are getting married on March 26th at 10:00 am and love the idea of taking pics of each other's weddings! Please let me know if 10:00 am is not too early for you!

Thanks,
    Juliana

Default Pics

Juliana,

Congrats, and thanks! Unfortunately, I have spa time booked up that morning, so won't be able to take pics. We'll have to meet up though!

Default photography services

Juliana,

Please email me at freshpow@verizon.net if you want us to photograph your weddong. We will take pictures for you on March 27 at 10:00 AM, if you can shoot our wedding March 26 at 4:00 PM.

Congrats and Thanks,

Sarah and Mitchel