Default CTI...One more outstanding resort...Hugs

Deciding between the Couples Resorts IS difficult! I know, because I remember having that back and forth battle myself!

When all was said and done, we chose CN for our first Couples experience. Getting me to try CTI was a very hard chore for many.
    I have said many times that CN was the "only" resort for me..WRONG..It took many emails,several Salty Dogs and probes by the CTI loyalists to get me to CTI.

CTI is a tighter-knit resort due to the size and its layout. Everything is close enough together to be easily accessible and far enough apart for privacy and "space" when you want it.
    It has everything in the way of activities - some on site, some off. Near to Dunn's River Falls, Horseback riding, the Bob Sled ride and Zip Lining!

All of the Restaurants are, of course, wonderful! Piano Bar is great at night! Two pools and a beautiful beach. And don't forget Tower Island, CTI's au naturel beach and pool bar - no other like it!

CTI's employess are second to none..What an outstanding guest pleasing crew.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CTI and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff.
    You'll be glad you chose CTI. We fell in love with it.

Hugs from 10 0 C

We tried CTI this past Nov. and we loved it. We still prefer the beaches in Negril but CTI was a fantastic resort and we enjoyed our time. The staff and facilities were excellent.

Nice pitch on behalf of CTI, Tommy. It's been taking a beating of sorts by some of the more "natural" loyalists representing the other three resorts. And we all know your own personal loyalty to CN. So this is a solid post on your part.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

CTI will always be my "first Couples love." CTI was the first Couples resort that we went to and it will always hold a place in my heart. Everything you say here is so true! Hopefully we'll be back there soon!

Thanks so much for this post. We have just booked CTI for the 1st week of March and I was beginning to regret our choice. My husband and I have been to CSA and CSS and loved both. We are travelling with my college age son and his girlfriend this year and they picked CTI (in part because they are on a tighter budget and it is more affordable). We are going to go with an open mind and try not to compare to the other two resorts. Who knows, maybe we'll try CN next!