Default Ice machines in Building at CN

Just wondering if there are ice machines somewhere in the buildings of CN. I love ice cold water, ice cold anything really and just wanted to know how easy it is to get ice at any time of day? Newbie in April, to Couples and Jamaica! Thanks all

We were in building 9 over New Year's. The ice machine on level 1 was at one end of the building near the staircase - very convenient access to our room.

Thanks for the reply!

In addition to the ice carts (not really machines, they are rolling ice carts filled with ice) under the stairwell at one end of each building, there is a soda fountain - with ice dispenser and water - next to the beach grill that may be more convenient for you.

There is also a soda fountain at the self serve bar on the beach and, I believe, similar at the nude beach bar.
    Last edited by rudi; February 2nd, 2010 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    In addition to the ice carts (not really machines, they are rolling ice carts filled with ice) under the stairwell at one end of each building, there is a soda fountain - with ice dispenser and water - at the beach grill bar that may be more convenient for you.

There is also a soda fountain at the self serve bar on the beach and, I believe, similar at the nude beach bar.
    Rudi

Are you saying that there is a soda fountain with ice dispenser and water at the beach bar or under the stairwell at one end of each building?

Quote Originally Posted by Bocodo View Post
    Rudi

Are you saying that there is a soda fountain with ice dispenser and water next to the beach bar or under the stairwell at one end of each building?
    There are 9 ice carts - one under the stairwell of each of the 9 buildings. Just ice, no water.

There is also one soda fountain with ice dispenser and water next to the beach grill (in the area with the salad bar and self serve ice cream).

There is also a soda fountain on the main beach at the self service bar that dispenses water. The ice is in a cooler there.

I believe I've seen pictures of a similar soda fountain at the nude beach, but can't say for sure as I don't visit there.

There is a water fountain inside the gym.
    Last edited by rudi; February 2nd, 2010 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks Rudi.

CN in less than 3 weeks!!

Good subject, I had not previously thought about this. I too am an iceaholic, so it's good to know that I'm never too far from it.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.