Default CTI - New Couple

Hey Everyone! I've really enjoyed reading all the post. We will be making our first trip to couple TI May 1, 2010 and we are super excited!!! We have another couple coming with us and it will also be there first time.

I'm wondering if there are some "must haves" that we need to bring with us. I don't want to get there and have to buy something that we didn't think of packing. So if there is something that when you were there and forgot to bring please let me know. I want to start getting stuff ready for our trip.

Thanks for any guidance you can give me.

For us, the biggest thing is sunscreen. Once you think you've packed enough, add another bottle. We also bring our own snorkel gear (cheap mask and snorkel, no fins) so we can snorkel off the beach.

I'd be happy to share my entire packing list (amy.welch@hotmail.com) if that would help too.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Bring a great attitude! This may sound silly mentioning this as a must-bring, but it's an important state of mind to maintain. After all, you may be on a long flight or a lengthy layover in between flights, the drive from the airport is long, yada yada. By the time you reach the resort, perhaps the nerves have been frayed a bit. So it helps to keep focus on the big pic - that we're in paradise and about to be spoiled rotten.

Bottom line....bring plenty of this ==>
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.