Default Booked Through an online travel company

Hello,

We booked our vacation through an online travel company (going to CSA March 12, can't wait!!), and I'm wondering - do we need to contact Couples to give them any information, or is this all set? This will be our third trip, and our first two were through travel agents so they did all of this for us. I noticed when we were booking, the company offered an option to purchase round trip transportation to and from the airport and resort, which I thought was odd because I thought Couples usually provides that, or is that only if you book through Couples or a travel agent?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; February 1st, 2010 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Naming specific travel Company against MB Rules

Couples Resorts includes transfer no matter which company you use to book your vacation.

We look forward to welcoming you home to Couples Resorts soon!

Couples Resorts

Thanks Randymon - that's what I figured but just wanted to be sure. Do we need to call ahead of time regarding Romance Rewards or do we just take care of that at check-in?

We can't wait to get home!

Quote Originally Posted by Boothie View Post
    . . . . Do we need to call ahead of time regarding Romance Rewards . . . ?
    You can pre-check-in online. Click on the Romance Rewards link on the left, log in to your account, select pre-check-in, select the resort at which you're staying, and provide the requested information.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).