Thread: First timers

Default First timers

This will be our first time to Jamaica. We are nervous and excited, any advice will be appreciated. This is our 28th anniversary gift to ourselves. We will be arriving March 9th and leaving the 17th. Can't wait.
    Syd and Dave

We'ss miss you by a month, but you will LOVE CTI!!! Don't be nervous! I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have or give you some tips (amy.welch@hotmail.com) if that would help. We go to Couples every year, have been to them all, but consider CTI home

Check ou the Meet-Up for March to find others who will be there at the same time as you. Here's the link:http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=124
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Mazel Tov!! It's a wonderful gift you are giving each other. We had been married about 28 years as well. But by that time, we had already been to Jamaica twice. I"m pretty sure this will turn out to be one of those life changing moments. just a feeling.
    We will be at CTI in April for our 29th visit. yah. It just keeps getting better.

Syd- our daughter is Sydney Erica

ritchnsyl@comcast.net

Have a great time

richie

Wow, it has been a big help reading the message board, only problem is I lose track of time and get so excited. Sorry we will be missing you crabracer and Amy. Is there a big variety of ages? Seems like I am reading a lot of posts from younger couples we are 50 and 54.

Default Get back to work

Syd - the new superindentent is watching this message board. Be very careful what you say. Nothing about the nude island, please! Keep your clothes on! You can watch and gawk, though! I think he wants a report (and maybe pictures) when you get back. Have a great trip.

Default First timers in Jan.

We are 48/51 respectively and it was our first time. We had a GREAT time and met so many fun people. Your first trip to the bar is a litter nerve racking but exciting. After that, no problem. You really don't pay attention to THINGS. We will be coming back! Enjoy your time and go for it. Cross it off the bucket list ... go the first day. Then if you like, you have days to go back. Don't wait.

Nebraska Fan, I hear you are heading to Jamaica on Friday and you are ready for a little AN time yourself. Enjoy! I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Does anyone have a preference of restaurants for lobster night at CTI?

Syd so far so good. In Chicago -8:20 am nonstop to MB. We be on the beach by 3:30. You will have to be there to find out if we are b... nekked. Regardless, we will be warm and you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Fan View Post
    Syd so far so good. In Chicago -8:20 am nonstop to MB. We be on the beach by 3:30. You will have to be there to find out if we are b... nekked. Regardless, we will be warm and you won't.
    I can't wait to hear ALL the details. No pictures please . Yes I am jealous, but I only have 23 days until I will be warm and you won't. Have lots of fun and tell the other Nebraska fan she will be missed next week.
    Syd

Syd, I hear you, my hubby and I are going in dec. for our 30th and are also a little nervous. We are also in our late 40's and early 50's but if you can stay married for this long, I think you can do anything. Hope you have a great as I'm sure you will.

Wow, there are a lot of nebraskans in here! too bad we are all going on different dates! My wife and I are going for the 3rd time Aug28 - Sept 04.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonzie View Post
    Syd, I hear you, my hubby and I are going in dec. for our 30th and are also a little nervous. We are also in our late 40's and early 50's but if you can stay married for this long, I think you can do anything. Hope you have a great as I'm sure you will.

Jonzie,
    Too bad we won't be there at the same time. Only 14 more days for us. We have had a lot of snow in Nebraska and I am so ready to get away from it. The message board is very helpful, I am glad I started checking it out. I will let you know how our trip went, when we get back.

Syd