Thread: SPA Help

Default SPA Help

My husband and I will be arriving at CSA one week from tomorrow. I've been trying to decide what spa treatments to take advantage of. I'm curious about the paraffin wrap and would appreciate hearing what it's like from someone who has had one at CSA.

We plan to get a couples message, but if you have other spa recommendations for me, I would like to hear them.

Deep tissue! These gals can turn a coconut into banana pudding!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I enjoyed the hot stone massage immensely. My wife agrees with Chris on the deep tissue massage. My wife also tried the reflexology and thought that it wasn't worth the money.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thanks for the suggestion NeedBlueWater. I wondered if they offered a hot stone massage since I didn't see it on the spa brochure.

True, the hot stone massage is not listed in the brochure, but it is available. The rates in early December, 2009 were:

25 mins - $75
    55 mins - $130 (single); $140 (couple)
    80 mins - $165

You show up 15 - 30 minutes prior to your appointment time so that you can soak in the "Buddha Tub" (large hot tub/whirlpool) prior to your massage. Wear your bathing suit. They provide towels and a robe at the spa.

Also, don't forget some cash to tip the spa employees.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I just got back from CSA and in addition to the Couples massage, I had the hot stone massage (50 minutes for $130) and the European facial (50 minutes for $130). Both treatments were very nice. I loved the new treatment rooms (air conditioned) and the Buddah spa. Definitely take advantage of the spa.

My answer: as many as you can afford!!! We went over just to have our included massage the day before we left, and I realized I could have spent an entire day over there! The facilities are unbelievable!