Default Diana Campbell Brides

I have a couple of questions for anyone who used Diana Campbell for there wedding pictures.

1. How did you put together the music for the pictures and video? Do I just download them on a cd in the order I want them to play.

2. Did our shoot start once you were already dressed or in the process of getting dressed?

3. Did you tell Diana the kind of shots you wanted or did you just go with the flow?

Quote Originally Posted by mstravelbug View Post
    I have a couple of questions for anyone who used Diana Campbell for there wedding pictures.

1. How did you put together the music for the pictures and video? Do I just download them on a cd in the order I want them to play. I put it on a cd and told her the order.

2. Did our shoot start once you were already dressed or in the process of getting dressed? In the process and at the salon

3. Did you tell Diana the kind of shots you wanted or did you just go with the flow?
    We really went with the flow and it was great.

1.) Yes, put your five songs on the CD in the order you want them to be played on the DVD. Make sure you bring a second CD to give to the wedding coordinator to play at your wedding.

2.) She arrived at my room about around 9:00am and she and Richard started taking photos instantly. Ones of me getting ready, my maid of honor helping me put my dress and jewelry on, shots of me on the balcony all dressed, etc.

3.) We went with the flow but several times through out the shoot, my husband and I would be talking or doing something and Richard would say, "I like that...do that again" or "hold that right there, that looks good." It had a very easy and natural feel to it. I LOVED my photos as did everyone else. They're very flexible and want you to feel comfortable, trust me you'll love it!