Default April Trip: Thanks & Quick Question

First, thanks to all the regulars who respond to questions on this message board. Those "newbies" like me really do appreciate the feedback and I have been using it extensively in planning my April 3rd thru 9th trip (for our Anniversary). I've learned so much thru the trip Advisors reviews and this message board.

One quick question: did I read correctly that the resort has gone "cashless" and anything that needs to be paid for, such as the spa or the dinner on the beach (which I plan to do) gets charged to the room? Just want to make sure as that will affect how many greenbacks we bring.

Also, if any of the regulars are going to be there on the dates above, let me know. I'd love to pick your brain at some point during our trip. Once again, thanks to everyone who takes time out of their busy days to post answers on this board.

give us a hint! which resort?

No cash exchange while we were there in August, 2009. They take your credit card number when you arrive. Place charges to the room as occurred and you settle when you leave. Also, make reservations for your dinner on the beach before you leave. You are going during "prime time ", and would not want you to be disappointed by not having it available. Which resort will you be visiting ?

You charge everything to the room... I'm not sure, but it seems to me that you can pay for it with cash when you check out... but as I said, I'm not sure.

I'd still bring the greenbacks... if you bring 'em back home, no harm.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hey I am also a newbie to couples resorts but am going to be there with my husband the exact same days as you in april 3-9. What resort are you at. Sorry I dont have any good advice for you! Kelly

Which Resort are you going to?

We used cash to pay-off our credit charges. We just rounded up to the next whole dollar to minimize any change.(CSA)

Yeah I guess that would help. We'll be at CSA and looking very much forward to it.

Ooops. Guess that would help. We'll be staying at CSA on those dates.

well be staying at csa on the sme dates how exciting. We cant wait either its all i think about these days!!!

Default April 5-10

We are also newbies to Couples Resort,my husband and I and will be staying at CSA April 5-10. We have stayed at two Jamaican Sandals, but we have heard just great things. We have a countdown on our desktop, 59 day.

Kristin

My husband and I will be staying at CSA April 5-10. We are super excited, haven't been on a trip in three years. Even have a countdown on our desktop.