Default CSS Tips - not the $$ kind

I saw this on I think CSA board and it looked a good idea, so come all you vets!

Can we have your tips for CSS for the newbies please.

Default Tip for CSS

Here's a good tip.....Make sure you try SSB while you are there!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesue View Post
    Here's a good tip.....Make sure you try SSB while you are there!
    I second that! SSB has the best beach at the resort, a pool and a pool bar oops I almost forgot they serve lunch there too. We would get there around 10 and stay until 5 or 6 - it was simply spectacular.

One other thing I would suggest is finding the mineral hot tub which is up the hill a bit - very secluded.

Lastly... have a massage in the building that is completely surrounded with water - it was such a relaxing experience.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Lobster

Wed Night is Lobster night + the ususal menu's.....and the Gala dinner Friday Night it is the best!!!

I third SSB and a massage on SSB is even better......

Default I must be missing something?

I am usually really good with the initials, but I am stuck on this one....ssb?

Sunset Beach...the au natural beach at Sans Souci
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

SSB stnads for Sunset Beach which during the day is the au natural beach and you have to be all nude. At 5 PM it becomes a beach for everyone nude or not nude. It allows everyone at 5 PM to enjoy the beautiful sunets on SSB!

Get to know as many of the staff as you can, they are the friendliest staff we have ever met on any vacation we've taken.

Make sure you take every set of stairs that you can find, and always have your camera with you. Every turn at the resort leads to another incredible view to photograph.

Enjoy the secluded hot tub that is up some stairs behind the mineral pool. I bet very few people even know about it.

Introduce yourselves to Lij, the guest services manager working out of the lobby. He is a real "people" person, has a wonderful personality, and will help you out with any concerns you may have.

If you are a repeater to Couples, by all means go to the Repeater's dinner. An excellent meal, and a whole lot of fun!!

The beach party and the Gala are a must!! We were blown away by the magical setting for the Friday night Gala. The best outdoor event at any resort!!

Get to know Crackers, the ever so cute parrot that lives just down from the lobby. He will greet you with a hello, and say goodbye when you leave.

Spend some time out by the pond on the path to Sunset Beach. It's very quiet, peaceful, and beautiful.

And, of course, you must experience Sunset Beach! If you've never experienced being au naturel on a vacation, it will be a wonderful experience for you.

Any more questions, just ask!

We actually arive on the Tuesday night, our flight gets in at Montego Bay (not kingston as I posted on another thread), we arrive about 16.45, so half hour through customs etc plus travel to resort. Probably looking at 19.00 to 19.30. Save us some food.

The watersports hut is open from 9-4, and they guys there can take you out on a catamaran ride. It's a small boat, but we had a great time. Between snorkeling, sailing or scuba, you can find something to do. We are planning to enjoy those perks a lot more on our trip the end of April. And the fruit smoothies by the mineral pool rock!