Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: November 2010

Default November 2010

I can't believe it but we booked already for November 25 through December 4 for CSS. We had such a great time last year during this week we just had to do it again.

Is it too early to start counting the days! . Three Hundred days is not that long!

Annarundel

I think we may book for that same period. We went to CSA 4 times in a row, and want to try something new.

Default You Won't Regret It

We've been to CSS, CN,and CTI and of the 3 our favorite is CSS. But then again each Couples property has it's own personality - a lot like people. I think what we like most about CSS is SSB and the people there. Both the staff and the guests at SSB were wonderful last year.

Default first timers:)

Hi everyone! We booked Nov 22- Dec6. We are renewing our vows down there- 25years! Since it is our first time to a couples resort- any pointers/tips would be appreciated! I'm so excited...only 9 1/2 and counting..haha

Congrats on 25 years. We discussed renewing our vows at CSS briefly last year but never did. Perhaps we will continue the discussion this year and go for it. CSS is a very beautiful setting for a wedding.

Sorry tipping is not permitted at CSS. Just joking. If I had one tip, don't miss SSB.

Hey Mimmy,

The only tip I can give you is ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSS will take care of all your needs almost before you realize you needed it.

We have been to Couples Negril, Couples Tower Isle and Couples San Souci and this is the first year we are going back to the same place. We usually try a new place every year but CSS treated us so well and the resort was so beautifl that we were talking about returning in 2010 on our return flight from CSS last year. We were so excited when we booked for November 2010 last week.

Hopefully we will run in to you while you are there in November since we are going to be there the same time.

Annarundel

We are coming Nov 29 to Dec 7 (staying 8 nights this time). It is also our 25th. We can't wait to 'come home'. Have stayed at 3 of the properties (CSS,CN and CTI) but we still love CSS the best. This time, we have treated ourselves to a Penthouse Suite - we've always dreamed of staying over there, with the huge balconies and beautiful view - so decided this was our time! Hope to see you there. Please tell us all about your plans for the 25th vow renewal... it sounds beautiful.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Congratulations to you too! We are having a few couples come down with us. All I have booked is the ceremony, which you can do online. We will probably just do a simple ceremony. I have always wanted to renew our vows in a tropical setting. We live in Michigan and I am looking foward to the nice warm sunny weather in November!

Hi there!

We are Alli and Robbie from the UK.

We will be at CSS from November 20th to December 4th (2 whole weeks!). This will be our 4th time to CSS and 5th overall to Couples (we went to CN in 2005).

We were due to be at CSS for Christmas and New Year, but had to postpone due to lack of funds

Can't wait to come back home ;0)

OMG we can't wait until November! We'll be there Nov. 19 to 28! We're Paula and Greg from Ohio making our third trip to CSS! Getting to see Alli and Robbie again is an added bonus!!!
    Paula & Greg

There does not seem to many on this thread, is November a quiet month.

We just booked today, we are going back in Nov. We were there just a few weeks ago in Feb and had such a great time we booked again already :-)

We are on another thread...CSS November 2010. Some of us are going early November. Maybe our paths will cross at some point depending on when you all are going!

We will be at CSS Nov. 13-20. You can find us at SSB!! We have been to CTI 3 times and looking forward to trying a new Couples resort! We have never booked this early so the anticipation is going to kill me. Actually we have been planning since we left last Nov. but now that it is booked we know it is a definite.

We are first timers to CSS, we usually stay at CN. This year we are doing a split trip. 11/29-12/2 at CSS and 12/2-12/7 at CN. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

we will be there second sunday in Nov. and will vacation with our friends.

Cosmet,

Frank & Janet arriving from Dallas also on the second Sunday,
    November 14th to 21st. This will be our first time at Couples, we are looking forward to this vacation. I saw on other message boards people posted everybodys names and dates in a row when they would be there. That would be nice if someone could take the time and do it for all of us.

Janet

Diane and Mike Nov.7th -14th
    Cindi and Jim Nov. 7th -14th
    Maxine and Scott Nov.7th-14th
    Debbie and Rick Nov. 7th-14th

Janet
    I guess it must be the first sunday in NOV. we will be leaving as you arrive.
    Diane

Diane and Mike Nov.7th -14th
    Cindi and Jim Nov. 7th -14th
    Maxine and Scott Nov.7th-14th
    Debbie and Rick Nov. 7th-14th
    Janet and Frank Nov. 14th-21st Dallas

Diane
    I see you will be there the week before us. We are looking forward to meeting some new friends. Please leave some alcohol for our arrival. Is there anything you can tell me that will help us while we are there? Have a good vacation. Thanks for starting the list.

J

Janet email me at Misty1@milwpc.com and I will tell you what ever you would like to know. been there three times and love it. will be there 4th nov.
    Diane

Karen and Kevin 16th - 23rd November - Limeys

Janet 4th time in nov.

Hi,
    We will be at CSS from Nov 19th through Nov 26th -- our Thanksgiving trip. This is our first time to CSS and are really looking forward to the CSS adventure, especially SSB. Last Thanksgiving (2009) we were at Couples Swept-Away. Within the past year we went to Couples three time - twice to CN and once to CSA -- and have loved each.

We are booked for the Beachfront Suites which we understand is most ideal since we will be spending most of our beach time at SSB. Hope to meet a lot of you...
    Winston and Barb

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast