Default CSS Beach walks?

Is the beach at CSS actually long enough to take a walk on? We like to walk the beach. Is this feasible?

Are there resorts on both sides that join the CSS beach?
    Born in Illinois and Proud

CSS is in its own bay, there are no resorts on either side. The beach is a few hundred yards long, so you can certaintly enjoy a pleasant stroll, but, if you're looking for a long walk, you'll need to head to CSA and Seven Mile Beach.

CSS has a private beach but not what i woul call walkable on the textile beach the water sports is on the left ( facing the water) and the cliffs to the right .. maybe 200-300 meters max
    SSB is much smaller and has the old Shaw park resort ( i think that is the name )and it has its private beach
    if long beach walks CN and CSA are the choices CSS is a small course private beach it is nice but can not be compared to long or bloody bay beaches. Manage your expectations accordingly

It'll be a short walk as the main beach at CSS does not join any other resort properties. Here's a look... The Couples resorts that allow you to "walk the beach" are CSA and CN. CTI & CSS have self-contained beaches.

Bart & Bug

The beach isn't very long but you can take a nice "slow" walk. I added some pictures I took from our room, hope it helps. The last picture is Building "D". I took the first 2 pictures from our balcony on the Penthouse to the right. I hope it puts it into perspective for you and helps. CSS is a wonderful place. We were there last April and April 2008. We're big time beach people and are heading to CSA this April. Couples is a very magical place and you will love them all for their own qualities.
    Last edited by rjammin; February 2nd, 2011 at 05:46 PM.