shandi Guest

Default Try Your Luck - Tripadvisor and Couples Resorts - Romantic Getaway Sweepstakes

Hello - In appreciation for all the wonderful and honest reviews for all 4 Couples Resorts on TripAdvisor.com. We have launched an awesome campaign with tripadvisor.com now through 2/21. Some lucky couple will win a romantic getaway for 2 including air to Couples Resorts. Enter to win today!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/CouplesResorts

PS - Don't forget to write a review of your most recent Couples Resort stay, its so helpful to those trying to decide on their next romantic vacation spot.

Shandi a.k.a. Andi Conway, Director of Sales and Marketing, Couples Resorts.
    Last edited by shandi; February 16th, 2010 at 12:55 PM.

Again Canadian Couples customers lose out. So sad considering the number of Canadians that make Couples their home away from home in JA.

Soon to be 16x visitors to CSA...

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Just entered - thanks for the heads up!

Amy

I received an e-mail from Trip advisors regarding this today.

Just did it. It only took a few seconds.

Awesome...thanks!

We returned Feb. 7 from our first trip to Couples Swept Away !!!! Awesome resort, and thanks for giving us a chance to return !!!! (We would return anyway, but winning this will get us there sooner; and "the sooner the better" !!!!! ) Just can't say enough about our trip.....fabulous!!

Default Sweepstakes Entry

Am I missing something? I went to this site, but couldn't find a link to any entry form!